HERMOSA BEACH NEW ORDINANCE BANNING RESIDENTIAL RENTALS UNDER 30 DAYS.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY INQUIRIES UNDER 30 DAYS.
I AM FLEXIBLE WITH START AND END DATES OF YOUR STAY, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE FOR DETAILS AND SPECIAL RATES.
Envision being so close to the beach that you need only gravity to get you there.
Unit is ideally perched so you can enjoy the full unobstructed views of the beach, ocean, sunsets and all the beautiful people strolling on the famous Hermosa Beach Strand while at the dinner table.
The unit is on the bottom floor so you don’t have to climb flights of stairs to go in and out of your unit. You have an intimate feeling of the atmosphere and pulse of the neighborhood right outside of your door. When the surf is up, you can feel vibrations when the waves crash down outside.
There are two public use volleyball courts directly in front of the unit where Olympic and professional volleyball players routinely train in the early mornings.
There are several restaurants, a bar and two convenience/liquor stores within a block radius of the unit.
The Hermosa Beach Pier is a relaxing ten minute walk for restaurants, shopping and nightlife. The Redondo Beach Pier/King Harbor is an easy ten minute walk in the other direction for more restaurants and nightlife.
• 65” Smart Plasma TV with 6.1 surround sound in Living Room
• 50" Smart TVs capable of streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and YouTube in each bedroom.
• X-Box 360 and Wii gaming systems in Living Room.
• Gas Fireplace
• Food processor
• Dishes and silverware for eight people
• Plastic dishes & plastic ware for strand deck dining
• Pots, pans and utensils
• LCD TV and DVD player in each bedroom
• Heated Jacuzzi tub fits two adults
• Unit just remodeled, new towels, linens, blankets, comforters
• Strand Deck
• Propane BBQ
• Foam long surfboard, boogie boards, volleyballs, smash ball, Wiffle bat & balls, sand toys
• Casino poker 600 piece, 13.5g chip set and playing cards
• DVD collection of hundreds of top movies and your favorite TV shows