2 Bedrooms + Queen Sleeper Sofa, and 2 Baths (Sleeps 8).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Sorry we can not accommodate pets. Sorry we can not accommodate pets.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Hosted by Mark & CathyAsk a question
About Mark & Cathy
Austin natives-- Mark and Cathy have called Lake LBJ their home away from home for several years. Providing such a place like Turtle Rock (with all the water toys and old-fashioned games) for families and/or friends to come together to relax and have fun is very rewarding. We hope our guests create memories that will last a long time.
Mark & Cathy purchased this House in 2014
Why Mark & Cathy chose Burnet
• 100 feet of Waterfront & 75 more feet via Peninsula • On Open Water and Quiet End of Lake LBJ • Huge park-like yard to play games • Pecan trees provide nice shade • Close to Inks Lake State Park & Dam
What makes this House unique
• NOT on a cove. • Great lake location: To the right is calm water perfect for kayaking, to the left is perfect for boating, etc. • Extra Large Backyard • Peninsula-- Great spot for fishing • Neighborhood Ramp right down the street • Plenty of Parking