This beautiful house is located in the quiet wooded lakefront community of Michiana Shores, conveniently located between Michigan City, IN and New Buffalo, MI.
It's an easy walk (15 min) or bike ride (4 min) to the stunning Lake Michigan beaches along winding wooded lanes.
The sunny open floor plan with beautiful hardwood floors allows you to relax with family and friends. Sliding glass doors lead from the dining room to the wood deck overlooking the fenced backyard.
Upper level : - 3 bedrooms (queen size bed in master bedroom, full size bed in 2nd bedroom and twin over twin bunk beds in 3rd bedroom)
- large modern kitchen fully equipped for cooking and dining
- family bathroom (with tub)
- living room/ dining room
Lower level: - family room with wood burning fireplace, sofa bed, TV, DVD player, foosball table, games
- spacious laundry room with washer and dryer
- second bathroom (with shower)
Nearby attractions/activities: - walking distance to the beach (Stop 37) and all the fun it has to offer, horseback riding, free community tennis court, playgrounds, nature trails, cross country ski in Indiana Dunes And Warren Dunes State Park (bring your skis)
- a quick drive away: Indiana Dunes State Park and Warren Dunes State Park, New Buffalo and Union Pier (where you will find everything you need : grocery stores, delicious restaurants, ice cream shops, quaint boutiques, antiquing, orchards…), Lighthouse Outlet Mall and Blue Chip Casino/Spa in Michigan City, Grand Beach Golf Course, Long Beach Country Club, Whittaker Woods Golf Course, Washington Park & Zoo…
- one hour drive from Chicago's loop and barely one hour and a half from downtown Chicago (Millennium Park) by train with the South Shore Line!!
Washer, dryer, dishwasher, KitchenAid mixer, ceiling fans, central heating, wood burning fireplace, gas grill, 4 bicycles, kayak, wireless internet access, TV, DVD player, Iphone/Ipod docking station, foosball table…
There is a spacious 2-car detached garage and parking available.
Suitability : Long-Term Renters welcome, Children welcome, Non-Smoking only, Pets considered (please contact us), wheelchair inaccessible
English and French speaking owners.