Two-bedroom-furnished apartment in the South-West area of Montreal, near Angrignon Park, with one main bedroom (double size bed), a small bedroom (1 person), a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and a large garden, and includes high speed internet, cable and telephone within Montreal, washing machine, dryer.
It is relatively easy to park in the street for free. However, be aware of the traffic signs given that parking is prohibited at certain times of the week, depending on the side of the street !! There is also a private outdoor parking space available in the driveway (upon request and with extra cost).
- 3/4 minutes walking distance from a subway station on the green line,
- 3/4 mn walking distance from supermarket, SAQ, banks, hair dresser, Couche Tard, Jean Coutu, bars, etc.,
- 2 mn walking distance from tennis court (subscription required),
- 5-10 mn walking from a large park (Angrignon Park - cross-country sky),
- 5mn driving from a major shopping mall (Angrignon mall),
- 10-15mn by bike from Lachine Canal, and about 15-20 mn from Atwater market.
Environmental protection has been favored in the selection of furniture and other items.
31 nights min.
Long-term renters are welcome. Please ask for additional information.
The area is mostly residential, offering calm and rest while being nearby many services and downtown Montreal which is 15-20 minutes by subway!!
WITHIN 5 MINUTES WALK:
- Monk subway,
- Many stores on the Monk Boulevard (grocery stores, banks, pharmacies, liquor store, several restaurants, bars, etc ...)
- Tennis (registration required)
- Bixi (bike) station at the corner of Jolicoeur Street and Hamilton street or at the Jolicoeur subway (cost involved).
WITHIN 10 MINUTES:
- Angrignon Park where it is pleasant to take a walk (less than 10 minutes walking distance)
- Angrignon shopping center on Boulevard Newman where you will find many shops both in the mall and nearby (about 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by subway or bus, 20 minute walk)
- Lachine Canal where you will find a bike path and where it is pleasant walking, cycling or skating (less than 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by bike or 20 minutes walk)
- Atwater Market where you can shop, have a coffee with a pastry, or just to relax on the lawn, rent bikes and kayaks (about 10 minutes by subway, about 45 minutes walking distance along the Lachine Canal) ,
- Free outdoor pool during the summer at Ignace Bourget park (about 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by bike, 20 minutes walk),
- the new McGill University Health Centre (about 5 minutes by car),
- Champlain and Victoria bridges and easy access to highways 10, 15 and 720 to the downtown, the airport and the South Shore (about 10 minutes by car).
ACCESS TO THE HEART OF MONTREAL: In addition to the subway, you can take the bus to the Montreal center, Griffintown, the Old Port and Old Montreal, the Mount, the Latin Quarter or Le Plateau and enjoy festivals and activities, shopping, restaurants, etc ... (about 15-20 minutes by subway).