About this rental
Authentic Log Cabin, Mountain Views, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 7
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 7)
queen · twin/ single · Crib
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pack and Play availablePack and Play available
No smoking - Smoking inside the house is PROHIBITED.Smoking inside the house is PROHIBITED.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No pets are allowed on the property. A fine of $800.00 will be charged and the renter will lose the right to tenancy without any recourse of a refund
- Smoking/Vaping - Smoking or Vaping inside the house is PROHIBITED.
- Do Not cook or roast anything on the gas fireplace logs (i.e. marshmallows). You will be charged $300.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Leslie FernandesAsk a question
About Leslie Fernandes
My husband and I love vacationing in the mountains to get away from the hustle and bustle and feel like we are a million miles away from everything, yet still so close to everything and Maggie Valley offers this! We have visited many different mountain towns, but when we came across Maggie Valley we fell in love with this quaint town. We also have 3 other vacation rentals in Maggie Valley, NC. Below are the listings: HomeAway/256838 - Creekside Hideaway I HomeAway/940912 - Creekside Hideaway II HomeAway/3540534 - Up & Away Cabin
Leslie Fernandes purchased this Cabin in 2015
Why Leslie Fernandes chose Maggie Valley
This is a beautiful authentic log cabin, located on a large level lot with mountain views! It is hard to find a level lot with mountain views. Love to sit out on the deck that wraps around the entire cabin. This cabin also offers easy year round access.