Experience Colorado at its finest from this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Colorado Springs vacation rental home, which sleeps 10. With a gourmet kitchen, private patio, and all the comforts of home, this is the perfect choice for families or close friends traveling together. Situated less than a mile from the Broadmoor Resort and Seven Falls, this elegant Italian villa ensures an alpine escape you’ll never forget!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
You’ll know you made the right decision when first approaching the long private driveway of this superb house, nestled in the pines and surrounded by delightful landscaping.
Inside, the dwelling offers a plethora of impeccably designed living space, complete with 4 upstairs bedrooms and 3 inviting living rooms, providing lots of room for multiple families traveling together.
Originally built in 1924, this exquisite villa boasts an array of outstanding upgrades and all the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible, including air conditioning, mostly hardwood floors throughout, wireless internet access, and multiple flat screen TVs hooked up to cable for your entertainment.
Look forward to utilizing the home’s impressive gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with all the necessary modern cooking appliances.
After devouring your culinary masterpiece around the formal dining table with your loved ones, partake in a rousing game of pool downstairs in the entertainment room.
End the evening with your favorite cocktail or a good book outside on the villa’s lovely private patio, featuring a gas grill and a pleasant outdoor sitting area. Towering pine trees, perfectly placed flowers, and a verdant backyard create the perfect ambiance for reading, socializing with your companions, or simply unwinding while admiring the glorious scenery!
-- THE LOCATION --
This stunning residence sits in a wonderfully quaint neighborhood, conveniently just one house down from North Cheyenne Cañon Park, which hosts amazing walking, hiking, and biking trails.
Only one mile stands between the home and Seven Falls, along with the luxurious Broadmoor Resort.
The house is just a quick drive away from historic Manitou Springs and only 7 miles from the one-of-a-kind National Natural Landmark, Garden of the Gods.
Additionally, an easy 20-mile drive will transport you to the United States Air Force Academy, while the Broadmoor World Arena and downtown are both within 7 miles of the property.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time in the Centennial State, this excellent Colorado Springs vacation rental house truly leaves nothing to be desired!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, free WiFi, mostly hardwood floors throughout, multiple flat-screen TVs with cable, pool table, 3 separate living rooms, private outdoor patio, gas grill, and much more
- Originally built in 1924 with many outstanding upgrades!
- Incredible location! Tucked amidst the pines in a quaint neighborhood, surrounded by breathtaking landscaping
- Short distance to North Cheyenne Cañon Park with hiking, biking and walking trails
- Conveniently less than one mile away from the Broadmoor Resort and Seven Falls!
- Close proximity to downtown, historic Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods, United States Air Force Academy, Broadmoor World Arena, and a variety of other noteworthy Colorado Springs attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport (~ 12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- A vehicle with 4-wheel-drive is required during the winter months
- Additional fees and taxes may apply