Escape the monotony of daily life by reserving this delightfully unique Galveston vacation rental home, featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and room to sleep up to 6 guests. From here, you'll be perfectly situated to experience the best of the Texas Gulf Coast! The best part? Your immaculate white sand Gulf beaches wait fewer than 5 blocks away. If you're looking for an unforgettable retreat to the Lone Star State, look no further!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
All the worries clouding your mind will disappear upon your arrival at this charming and precious Galveston bungalow, ideally located on a great street just 1 block off the historic district. You'll know you made a savvy decision before even entering the house, which boasts an attractive light blue exterior encircled by lush tropical landscaping.
Your preferred unwinding spot will quickly become the lovely private front porch, where you can sit back, admire pleasant views of the historic homes in the surrounding neighborhood, and simply relish in utmost peace and quiet.
You'll find the dwelling's interior very cute and cozy, filled with an abundance of bright natural light and fully furnished with everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your trip, including air conditioning, a 42-inch flat screen TV with cable and DVD player for your entertainment, and in-unit laundry machines. With 1,100 square feet of appealing living space, this home is truly one-of-a-kind, embellished with a vibrant light blue color scheme. From the tasteful décor to the soft beds and sheets, this house is VERY comfortable!
After an action-packed day, return home to concoct a delicious meal in the sleek fully equipped kitchen, stocked with nice and new cooking appliances such as a microwave drawer. Once prepared, gather with your loved ones around the 4-person dining table to enjoy your culinary masterpiece. For your convenience, the house provides a wheel chair ramp and wheel chair toilet for easy accessibility.
When you're ready to get out and explore, you'll quickly discover this quaint little bungalow offers a prime spot to do just that! The house is conveniently located right off 14th Street within walking distance of numerous major attractions such as the glorious beach, ocean, the Strand Historic District, and Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, hosting an array of fun amusement rides. The water is only 4 ½ blocks away!
For those who love history and buildings with significant beauty, venture 2 blocks from the property to tour the stately Bishop's Palace, originally built in 1892 and also known as Gresham's Castle, along with the beautiful Sacred Heart Church, both accessible in no more than a 5-minute walk. Galveston boasts a plethora of outstanding dining options, including Mosquito Café, Sunflower Bakery, the Original Mexican Restaurant and ShyKatZ Deli and Bakery, all of which can be reached in a short walk. Whether you're traveling to the Texas Gulf Coast to soak up the sunshine at the beach or unplug from the stresses of the big city, this fabulous Galveston vacation rental house will find a permanent spot in your heart, making it your favorite annual destination for years to come!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with new appliances, cute and cozy décor, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, stereo system, 42-inch flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, nice private front porch, and much more
- Fantastic location! Nestled in a great neighborhood only 4 ½ blocks away from the beach and walking distance to a bunch of excellent restaurants on 14th Street!
- Convenient access to the Strand Historic District, the Pleasure Pier, the Bishop's Palace, Sacred Heart Church, cafés, and many other noteworthy attractions
- No smoking
- Pets friendly with $25 per pet, per night fee. Please note that although the backyard is fenced, there are a few spots a dog could escape; therefore if your dog is not well-trained, it is recommended to keep it on a leash
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Please note this property is not suitable for young children, due to a lot of breakable items inside the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in