The property is located only ~10 minutes away from the heart of Downtown Austin and ~5 minutes away from The Arboretum as well as The Domain - the best shopping in Austin. For golf, ACC is ~4 minutes away and Barton Creek is ~10 minutes away. You can see ACC golf course from the house. For boating, there is an access ramp to Lake Austin a few minutes away at Pennybacker Bridge. You can see it from the top floor of the house. Lake Travis is ~15 minutes away. Bull Creek is just below the house - a great place for the kids on a hot day! The Bull Creek Greenbelt runs along the creek providing miles of the best hiking in Austin.
• As you view the home, don’t miss the 270 degree panoramic views seen from almost every room. Fireworks displays during holidays, rainstorms and spectacular sunsets are show-stopping. Three wrap-around decks, one 2000sq ft deck & three covered decks provide wonderful seating and flow for entertaining. The two-story entry with grand staircase, the warmth of the wood and the buff wall colorings are quite impressive and most welcoming.
• This 5777sq ft Spanish Colonial mansion features 6-8 bedrooms, 5 full & 2 half baths, 3 kitchens, and 3 living rooms on a half acre lot. There are 6 Kings, 3 Queens, and 8 Twins in the house (17 total beds) plus 2 baby cribs. The master kitchen features granite counters and state-of-the-art appliances. There is also a sitting room with views and a bar/entertainment room giving access to the exterior ten person outdoor jacuzzi. The top level consists of the Master bedroom, another bedroom, and the children's playroom or 7th bedroom. The children's playroom comes furnished w tons of toys and sleeping options for newborns up. There is also a crib and changing table in the second bedroom next to the playroom. There is also a stroller in the garage.
• Two separate apartments are downstairs off either side of the 5-car garage each with a bedroom, full bathroom and kitchen with bunk beds (8th bedroom if needed). There is a six person poker table w chips in the living room on the larger of the two apartments.
• The layout of the home is grand, flowing and conducive to socializing.
• The garage area, with dual motorized doors, is an incredibly flexible space which can be used for parking cars, abundant storage, workout space or crafts.
All this and only a ~10 minute drive to downtown Austin.
** For residential purposes only **