2 Bed, 2 Bath with ocean view, just steps to the beach w/ private beach access
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - This condo is strictly non-smoking. This condo is strictly non-smoking.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 is the minimum age for renters. 25 is the minimum age for renters.
Nicely appointed, very close to the beach and the town of St. Augustine. Perfect getaway.
Ocean Village Club - R36
Very nice condo with upgraded bathrooms and nicely furnished.
Our stay at this property was as advertised, and more . Clean , convenient and most importantly close to the beach. We rarely give a 5 star review as most of the Time its not warranted. We will deff be staying here again
Great location and had everything we needed. Would come again
Best condo ever.
Already booking for next year, we love it there.
Top Thing to do in City:
* Enjoy miles of beautiful beach.
* Ride the new zip-line at the Alligator Farm!.
* Tour Historic St. Augustine.
* Visit the Historic Lighthouse.
* Visit the many outlet malls.
Top Thing to do in Budget:
* Walk historic St. George Street.
* Tour Historic Flagler College.
* Fish from the pier, beach, or charter boat.
* Play tennis or shuffleboard.
* Visit Castillo de San Marcos Fort.
Top Thing to do in Family:
* Take a Ghost Tour.
* Visit Marine Land & pet a Sting Ray.
* Climb to the top of the lighthouse.
* Visit World Golf Village.
* Visit the Alligator Farm & feed a gator.
Kenny and Jami
About Kenny and Jami
Our entire family has been visiting St. Augustine for many years and love the family friendly atmosphere and location. St. Augustine is a beautiful, historic, quiet community - away from all the hustle and bustle of the bigger cities. This is where we go to unwind and relax.
Kenny and Jami purchased this Condo in 2016
Why Kenny and Jami chose Saint Augustine
This condo at Ocean Village Club was rented by my parents since 2010 during the winters and when the opportunity to purchase the condo materialized, we jumped at the opportunity. The complex is well maintained and we love the high ceilings in this condo and the open airy feeling they provide. The beach is close to the condo and we love being close enough to hear the ocean. The property has two pools and private beach access close to the condo. One pool is heated all year long, and we love being able to swim any time we visit.
What makes this Condo unique
The condo has been completely renovated; bathrooms, kitchen, tile floors in the main living spaces, ceiling fans, furniture, and all new lighting - it looks brand new inside. I love that I can walk onto the balcony and see the beach, it's so peaceful and beautiful.