5 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom 2 Story Penthouse With Incredible Views On Tamarindo Beach
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Over 12Over 12
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 4 - over 4over 4
Short but sweet
We loved every minute of our stay. Our only issue is that it had to be cut short because of cover-19. But the owner has given us our days to use next year and we really appreciate that.
Beautiful Property, Excellent Location
First of all the property is clean, spacious, well equipped, and has spectacular views and location, just steps to the beach and town. There were several beach chairs that were light and easy to carry to the beach. The furniture in the common areas is new and it's very comfortable. There was a large new grill that we used to grill tuna we caught on a fishing trip. There were 10 people in our group and the condo accommodated us beautifully. Everyone had a comfortable bed, a private bathroom and plenty of space to spread out. The common areas were perfect for all of us when we wanted to play games, share meals together or just hang out. The balcony on the second floor was perfect to watch spectacular sunsets or stargaze. It was great to have a housekeeper everyday, she did a wonderful job, and was always pleasant. I can't say enough about the management of the property. Joel, Sharon and the owner Dan were fantastic. They were quick to respond by phone or email to our questions and Sharon arranged our round-trip transport from the airport. She came to the condo on the day were leaving to make sure we were charged the correct amount on our return to the airport. We all would highly recommend this property for an enjoyable stay in Tamarindo for a large group. Thank you Joel, Dan & Sharon!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this amazing condo in the perfect location! We stayed with 3 other couples and we had plenty of space. The view from the balcony and rooftop were spectacular! The pool was beautiful, but many of the chairs were very worn out. Having a housekeeper come every day was a wonderful treat. Small grocery store next door as well as lots of wonderful restaurants. Would highly recommend!
Great location and lots of space
Just stayed for a week (12/20-27) with 5 people (my husband and I plus our 3 boys ages 21,18,15). Condo is just as pictured on website. So much space to spread out and be either indie or outside. We never even used the top balcony, because it was just too hot.
1. Location is AMAZING. Very close to everything. No need for car or golf cart.
2. Very clean with good maid service every day.
3. Attentive owner and property manager. Great communication. Had AC issue first night and they sent someone over immediately at 9 pm to fix it. No issues after that night.
4. Lots of space for everyone.
5. Amazing view from both balconies
6. Pool area is beautiful with lots of chairs in the sun or the shade and never too crowded
7. Amazing Beach directly across the street right where the surfing is best.
8. Kitchen was fully stocked with everything you would need. The maid cleaned everything up each day.
9. Having a washer/dryer was great. But bring your own detergent because they didn’t supply any.
Cons: (very few and most are very small)
1. Water pressure not great
2. WiFi was very spotty all week which caused some issues with my kids being able to be on their phones (which with those age kids- they can’t live without!)
3. Very little lighting in master bathroom.
4. We were told there were beach chairs available, but there was only one sand chair that actually reclined and was of any quality. The others were very cheap plastic chairs that only sit up. We had to pay $40 on the beach every day to have lounge chairs, which was kind of annoying. Thought with what we were paying and for how many people the place holds, there should have been a bunch of good beach chairs.
5. Many closets and cabinets were locked up and unusable. We only had 1 person in each room so we were ok but if there was a full house, it may have been tight for each person to fully unpack.
Overall- it was a great experience. We have never stayed in a rental property like this on vacation before, but we decided it was a great way for the 5 of us to all be together and also get a lot more space than renting 2 hotel rooms. We would def do this again and I would def recommend this condo!
Sunrise Condo - amazing place, amazing experience!
We had such a great time here. Apartment is huge. A.C. was awesome. Hot and humid times and we were perfectly comfortable. Location is perfect. Short walk to anything and everything. Safe and gated. Pool was perfect temp! Would definitely come back - no question!
This is a 2 story Penthouse with 5 bedrooms as close to Tamarindo Beach as you can get. You can see the entire coastline from this breezy, dreamy location. Below are miles of white sand swimmable beach frontage where the waves break clean making it an ideal spot for learning how to surf. This is the center of Tamarindo and you can walk to everything.. The all-tile pool is huge with a cascading waterfalls visible from both floors of the Penthouse. There's nothing like Roma in all of Guanacaste.
- english, spanish
Why Joel Hookerman chose Tamarindo
It is the only property right next to TAMARINDO BEACH where you can walk to everything that can comfortably House 10 persons in a dreamy 2 Story , 5000 SF , 5 Bedroom- 5 full Bathroom Penthouse with panoramic ocean views from 3 immense , glorious Terraces. We are one of the few vacation destinations with Evila , a half time housekeeper attending to your every need.