Relax and reconnect with your loved ones at this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom Solon Springs vacation rental cabin. This charming cabin offers sleeping accommodations for 8 and a prime lakefront location. Only a stone’s throw away from the water, you can look forward to excellent swimming, fishing and boating without having to leave the property. This home is also ideally situated within walking distance from various restaurants and area attractions.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Screened-in Porch: Full Futon | Living room: Queen Air Mattress
Providing guests with a brand new 32-foot dock, a paddle boat, and small row boat, endless lakefront adventures await your stay at this vacation property. Tow along your personal pontoon or speed boat for fun days with the family out on the water.
Make yourself at home in the inviting living room, with authentic wood paneling and tasteful decor, creating a true cabin feel. This space includes a plush sofa and matching armchair, along with scenic wall-art and large window treatments that offer views of the backyard and lake.
Around the corner is a well-equipped kitchen where you can prepare your favorite home-style dishes. The space features a stove top, oven, full size refrigerator and microwave.
Retire to the bedrooms when you’re ready to call it a night. The master bedroom offers peace and privacy as it is separate from the other 2 bedrooms. The third bedroom is accessible through the second bedroom, and both of these rooms are equipped with twin-over-twin bunk beds.
Regardless of the weather, enjoy the stunning scenery from the screened-in porch, equipped with 3 armchairs, a futon and loveseat sofa. For sunnier days and warmer evenings, move the festivities out onto the deck. This backyard area features comfortable patio furniture, a gas grill and picnic table. Build a bonfire in the outdoor fire pit before grabbing some marshmallows to roast with your loved ones!
With the lake and a private dock just 50 feet from the back door, you won’t need to venture far to enjoy outdoor adventures. Utilize the property’s paddle boat and row boat and take quiet rides around the beautiful picturesque island.
Walk just a few minutes down the road and find yourself at Lucius Woods County Park. Check out the summer concert series on Saturday nights at the amphitheater or spend a night at the campgrounds. The park also includes hiking trails and a swimming beach.
For a day or night on the town, walk to a variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
Plan a day trip in Hayward, Wisconsin, located just under an hour away, where superb boating, fishing, and swimming waters await!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, TV with cable, patio furniture, gas grill, screened-in porch, fire pit, brand new 32' dock, provided paddle boat and small row boat, ample private parking, and more!
- Prime lakefront location - Swimming, boating and fishing just steps away! Within walking distance from Lucius Woods County Park and driving distance from other Wisconsin cities, including Hayward and Superior
- Swimming and Boating is at your own risk
- Climbing on the ladders for the bunk beds is at your own risk
- There are some ADULT life preservers available, however there may not be the proper size or fit for all in your party, so to ensure proper life preservers, please bring your own life preservers. You are responsible for having the proper life preserver equipment with you
- Boating/paddle boating on the Lake require 1-life preserver PER PERSON. Any fines given by the DNR for improper boating safety are the responsibility of the renter and their parties.
-Fishing requires a license, easily accessible at the Solon Merchantile for a small fee. Any fines associated with fishing are the responsibility of the renters. *Solon Merchantile 715-378-2860
- All bonfires are done at your own risk-and they need to be in the fire pit ONLY. The fire pit needs to stay In the center of the lawn area for safety reasons.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in