Take a break from hectic city life during your stay at this cozy vacation rental cabin in Holcombe. The 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom log cabin sits on 2 acres of land, surrounded by the dense Wisconsin forest, and provides 7 guests with the opportunity to enjoy mornings out on the screened-in back porch or evenings around the fire pit roasting marshmallows as the sun begins to set. The property is within walking distance to Lake Holcombe, where guests can fish and rent boats.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Surrounded by the woods and decorated with taxidermied animals, this log cabin is the quintessential North Woods getaway. Warm up on chilly evenings next to the wood-burning fireplace in the living room, as you watch your favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen cable TV.
For memorable meals together at home utilize the fully equipped kitchen and dine at the rustic-looking picnic table, adjacent to the kitchen.
Head outside and make yourself a drink at the bar on the back porch and relax on the comfortable patio furniture. The porch is screened in, so you won’t be bothered by pesky mosquitos! As the sun begins to set, grab logs from the stack of firewood and make a campfire in the fire pit for the perfect ending to a North Woods day.
You’re sure to rest well at night in any of the cabin’s beds. The master bedroom features a queen bed, as well as a twin-over-full bunk bed, and the second bedroom has a comfy queen bed.
If you’re an avid golfer, take the boat across the lake and hit the links at the Twin Oaks Golf Course.
Lakefront restaurants, like Tom’s Old Bogies Tavern and the Pine Drive Bar & Grill, are great places for dining and watching the sunset each evening.
The cabin is in the perfect location for hiking in the nearby Blue Hills and along the Perch Lake Nature Trail. Once the snow begins to fall each winter, rent a snowmobile or strap on some snowshoes to explore the area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a screened-in porch, gas and charcoal grills, fire pit, wood burning fireplace, firewood provided, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, window unit air conditioners, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking and much more
- Secluded location in the Wisconsin North Woods, just 300 yards from Lake Holcombe and near great hiking trails. Dine at great restaurants and explore quaint northern Wisconsin towns. The winter is great for snowmobiling and snowshoeing through the forest
- Closest Commercial Airport - Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, 3800 Starr Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703, 9~37 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in