**All new furnishings were added to every suite at the beachfront Phoenix All Suites West Hotel in Gulf Shores, Alabama. The extensive interior upgrades were completed in December 2016.**
Cozy one-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom hotel suite that sleeps six is located on the 9th floor of the Phoenix All Suite West. This hotel suite is located on the east corner of the building offering a grand view of the beaches.
· Flat-screen television in the living area and bedroom.
· Queen sofa sleeper and stereo system in the living area.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances.
· Breakfast bar in kitchen seats two.
· Child-size bunks in the hallway.
· King-size bed on carpet in master bedroom.
· Tub and shower combination in the master bathroom.
· Gorgeous view from balcony with bright blue table and chairs seating four.
I have stayed at many different condos and hotels in Gulf Shores for many years so I have some knowledge of what is acceptable and what is not. This wasn't a horrible stay and from what you can see from the pictures it is decorated very nice/beach themed. I just felt things weren't convenient or very clean. It was a girls' trip with kids so cleanliness and convenience were top of my list. For instance, there was no bathroom by the pool so when my little ones needed to go I had to haul them upstairs. Or there wasn't a trash shoot or can nearby so I had to haul our trash to the big dumpster. The floors felt a little sticky and I felt the need to rewash the toilets, tubs and sinks. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad place to stay at, I just felt for the money we could have stayed somewhere that had the two c's I described. I don't think I would stay here again.