|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Charming 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom vacation rental that sleeps four is located on the 2nd floor of the Island Winds East.
· Flat screen televisions are located in the living area and the bedroom
· Sofa queen sleeper in the living area
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances
· Table in dining area seats four and the kitchen bar seats two
· Queen size bed in the master bedroom
· Master bathroom has a shower tub combination
· Gorgeous gulf front view from the balcony that seats three
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
This condo was okay; not really what i was hoping for. The pics of place has a lot of blind spots. It was really cramped and guests were noisy. The bedroom is located near the walkways which is very disruptive because you here everything. overall it provided everything that was essential. The best thing about this place is its proximity to attractions and restaurants.