|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium features cool coastal colors and wonderful amenities. The beachside escape sleeps four on the 3rd floor of Sugar Beach.
· Cozy living area features tropical Queen sleeper sofa.
· Galley-style kitchen with granite countertops and black and white appliances.
· Table for two and breakfast bar with two stools in charming dining area.
· Delightful beach-style master bathroom with Queen-size bed and flatscreen television.
· Walk-in shower and vanity with granite counter in master bathroom.
· Patio furniture on tiled balcony with lovely view.
While this condo at Sugar Beach has charming appeal, the couch is super uncomfortable to sit on as well as sleep. The only piece of comfortable furniture in the whole place is the bed upstairs. The bathroom upstairs seems to lack a normal sized toilet that was made for small people or children. It was way too cramped. You are not getting a straight on Gulf view but the view is not bad and the balcony has a nice small table and chairs. If you bring 4 adults to this condo it will be cramped. Overall, every other thing about the condo was great. It had everything you could imagine to cook with, but again the kitchen was a small and cramped space. Due to my age and inability to climb stairs constantly, I would not choose to stay at this condo again.
Besides dimly lit hallways and the place needing a maintenance man the room was as good as a Hilton. Very up to date and clean room. Security is nice
This condo is perfect. It is decorated nicely and very clean. We were told sugar beach has been there 20+ years, but this condo doesn't look like it. It feels like home. The view of the beach is indirect, but you can see the beach and ocean. We met a few of the neighbors who apparently live there. They were very nice people. It was just all around amazing.