Cottage On Northside Of Charlevoix, walking & Bike trails, dunes and Lake MI
a folding bed and an airbed are available and can be set up in the living room
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- No smoking inside the cottage The paper towels, toilet paper and dish detergent are a complimentary get started supply.
- Water & Septic: The property is on a septic system and township water.
- Guest shall be responsible for cleaning and laundry during the stay, guest may leave unlaundered, the bed linens from the night before and the towels.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Nancy MikulskiAsk a question
About Nancy Mikulski
I manage this property for my brother in law. I love the outdoors, and spending time with my family.
Why Nancy Mikulski chose Charlevoix
Has a cozy atmosphere and is well taken care. In a great neighborhood to hike, bike, snowshoe, cross county ski, downhill ski, great area to jog. Also has the beautiful dunes on Lake Michigan to enjoy during the spring, summer and fall. All within walking distance.
What makes this cottage unique
The uniqueness of this property is the location. It is across the street from the Mt. McSauba Nature Preserve where you can hike trails and then walk to the beautiful dunes on Lake Michigan. This property is also very close to the bike trails that can take you to Bay Harbor, Petoskey and Harbor Springs.