Lovely private outdoor spaces on both the ground floor and third story make this a great hotel alternative for up to 7 guests.
Near the grand Paseo de Montejo in a neighborhood full of historic charm, this home makes an easy base for exploring the best of the old colonial city of Mérida. There’s room for multiple generations with bedrooms on the second and third level, and ensuite bathrooms for each bedroom are an extra convenience.
Amazing outdoor living spaces make this home a true upgrade from a hotel stay. The dining room and breakfast bar area looks out into a private courtyard.
Secluded by high walls (made out of traditional materials!), it has furniture for relaxing and a pool for cooling off. On the third floor, a lounge with a wet bar flows out onto a furnished balcony with its own plunge pool.
Luxury linens, boutique amenities, wireless internet, and 60 inch flatscreen TV with Netflix in the living room and flat screens with Netflix in two of the bedrooms are hotel-like touches that bring extra comfort—as is the 24/7 concierge available to help with dining and day trip suggestions. Remixto can even stock your modern kitchen before your arrival!
You’ll find traditional tile floors, high ceilings, and A/C in all rooms—the master bedroom even has its own balcony (that’s two if you’re keeping count!)
Two neighborhoods meet at this location, both historic—“La Ibérica” and Santa Ana—providing visitors with plenty to explore on foot. The lively Paseo de Montejo is only 4 blocks away, a great spot for a people-watching stroll.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience Yucatecan life in a handpicked home from Remixto. As hosts who love the Yucatan and our unique portfolio of homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about the home, grounds and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups and transportation to beaches, archeological ruins, nature tours, and more.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A home environment that reflects the diversity and unique history of Yucatecan culture, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Historic, the premiere vacation home specialist of the Yucatan peninsula. Our colonial style-meets-modern convenience homes are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guest to an authentically Yucatecan vacation experience.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home