Escape the bustling world to this relaxing 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 7 on the edge of Rainbow River. This hidden gem offers all the necessary comforts of home, access to nearby attractions, and is the perfect spot for your next Sunshine State getaway. Treat the family to a week away from the daily routine where you can spend your days relaxing on the private covered dock, bass fishing in the Withlacoochee River or swimming in the crystal-clear, cool spring waters.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Kids Room): Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed and Twin Bed
Boasting 1,400 square feet, this riverside home is host to large open-concept layout and plenty of room for a big family.
There's a well-equipped kitchen ample enough to cook for a crowd, with all necessary amenities included. The kitchen flows into a spacious living room speckled in wicker chairs and floral decor. You'll have a front row spot to relax with the flat-screen TV or admire the river from the large windows.
Open the sliding glass door that leads out onto the patio to utilize the charcoal grill, or venture into backyard for endless possibilities of shore side fun. There's a large covered dock included with this property, featuring 5 kayaks, 2 canoes, a paddle boat, and a handful of hanging hammock chairs for you to relax in. Take a canoe or kayak out on the river, or bring along tubes for some easy river floating.
As the day comes to a close, head back into the house to relax on your plush queen bed found in the master and second bedroom, while the kids pile into their own room with twin-over-twin bunk beds and an additional twin for the eldest.
Unlike many other Dunnellon properties, this marvelous home boasts a private dock for direct, exclusive access to the deep Rainbow River waters. Spend your day swimming, snorkeling and fishing, or head upstream to join the hundreds of people tubing down the crystal-clear waterway.
Fishermen can dock their water toys, canoes and kayaks at the private covered dock on Rainbow River, or venture further out for world-class Bass fishing in the tea-colored Withlacoochee River.
Hop on one of the provided bicycles and explore the area from a different perspective, adventuring through the nearby bike paths and visiting the heart of Dunnellon, only 10 minutes away. There you'll find dozens of places to dine, shop, and experience the local nightlife. The town has stayed true to their roots, so be sure to take advantage of the beautifully unique antique shops and boutiques around town.
If you're up for the drive, Disney World is less than 2 hours away and sure to be an unforgettable trip! Let the kids explore the parks, meet princesses, and twirl upside down on roller coasters - you'll have tired and happy tykes to take home after a magical day at Disney!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 1 Sling Satellite TVs, 1 TV with HDMI input, free WiFi, charcoal grill, large covered dock with hanging hammock chairs, toys, 5 kayaks, 2 canoes, 1 paddle boat, 2 adult bikes, and much more!
- Mesmerizing location - serene spot on the edge of the Rainbow River with incredible views and close proximity to the charming town of Dunnellon
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Airport: Tampa International Airport - 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607 (~90.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please always be observant and cautious of your surroundings when swimming in the river
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in