** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Plan your next couples' getaway in this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment that sleeps 2 in Manasquan, New Jersey. Nestled in a relaxing wooded area, this apartment has a classic exterior with a newly renovated interior to provide comfort and charm.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Take your loved one along with you to this quaint apartment nestled behind the privacy of the pine trees. It's close enough to Route 34 to be in proximity to all the East Coast fun, but just far away enough to enjoy a bit of an outdoor haven.
Wake up each morning in a comfortable queen bed set in the beautifully decorated master bedroom. You'll also find a large walk in closet and ensuite bath that makes the space feel even larger and accommodating.
Cook up a meal together in the newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances as you follow along to a Food Network special streaming from the Roku on the flat-screen TV nearby.
Take a seat at the dining table, where you can admire the autumn leaves falling off the trees outside the window. When you're full from the night's feast, kick back in the living room on a large, comfortable couch.
End the day on the covered balcony with a late-night coffee in hand, watching the sun set behind the towering pine trees.
Point Pleasant is just a quick 5 minutes away from the apartment and known as one of the best Ocean County beaches. Sunbathe and swim on the long stretch of beach, or browse the shops, restaurants, and arcades that fill the Point Pleasant boardwalk.
Spend an hour on the road for a day trip to Atlantic City. Place your bet at one of the many casinos, enjoy fine dining, or take a stroll down the world-famous boardwalk.
Asbury Park is a historic town just 20 minutes away filled with art, culture and a charming seaside atmosphere. Check the calendar before you go - Asbury Park is famous for their iconic music scene, so a local concert experience is a must!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Roku, fully equipped kitchen, walk-in closet, covered balcony and much more
- Wonderful location - Away from the bustling city while still remaining in close proximity to Point Pleasant, Atlantic City, and Asbury Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Philadelphia International Airport - 8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153 (~81 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
-Please note that for stays longer than 10 days, an additional $80 mid-stay cleaning fee will apply
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No one under the age of 15 is allowed to stay at this property
- Quiet hours are 9:00 PM - 9:00 AM. Violation of these quiet hours could result in additional fees
- Fees will be imposed if the apartment is found in an unsatisfactory condition upon check-out
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in