* Please note: the homeowner lives on-site, in a separate unit. Additionally, exterior-facing security cameras are present at the property. See below for location specifics *
Plan your next beach escape at this gorgeous 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cottage! This cozy rental offers 4 lucky guests a beautiful, modern interior and 2 furnished outdoor patios surrounded by lush Florida foliage. Whether you're here for Siesta Beach sessions or deep-sea fishing, this home is the perfect home base!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Look forward to enjoying warm Florida days, basking under the sun on the property’s furnished back patio with 2 lounge chairs, a charcoal grill and lush green grass. Relax in the evening with some wine and cheese while watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV from the comfort of the cozy L-shaped couch in the living room!
Start your day by enjoying a morning cup of coffee at the 3-person breakfast bar in the kitchen and plan out which beach you want to visit. Before you hit the road, prepare yourself a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen is outfitted with a 4-burner electric stovetop, oven, microwave, polished-wooden countertops, and beautiful white cabinetry.
Rinse off after your day on the beach and head to the makeup vanity in the walk-in closet to get ready for your evening activities. Throw some coals on the charcoal grill and cook your favorite chargrilled foods for the group to enjoy on the 4-person wooden dining room table next to the kitchen!
It's tough to imagine a more serene setting to enjoy a sunset as the orange glow slowly falls on the private, yet gorgeous backyard filled flowering trees and tropical plants. Make a round of apéritifs following dinner and walk outside with your group to get lost in conversation as the stars begin to shine overhead.
When you start to feel tired, head inside to the comfortably furnished bedroom and drift into a deep sleep on the cloud-like mattress. Wake up the next day to a natural sunlight alarm clock feeling rested and ready for another day in paradise!
Perhaps one of the best features of this quaint coastal cottage is it’s central Sarasota location, within close proximity of beaches, restaurants, markets and shopping. Just 3 minutes away you’ll find the remodeled Westfield Shopping mall with various shopping and outdoor dining options, or you can visit Lucky’s Market to sip craft brews while perusing local organic produce.
If you're looking to soak up the sun, drive 17 minutes to Florida’s #1 beach, Siesta Beach which offers free parking, food vendors, a playground for the kids, and an abundance of pristine white-sand beaches.
When you're not dining in the cottage, head out to explore one of the many delicious local restaurants around the city. Made Restaurant is a 13-minute drive away and is a top-quality restaurant known for an upscale take on comfort food offering delicious, unique entrees like their jalapeno pesto mahi-mahi!
Spend a day at St. Armand’s Circle only a 20-minute drive from the cottage, which has upscale restaurants and tons of shops. The Circle is only a short walk from Lido Beach, so grab a double scoop from Kilwins and enjoy a day in the sun or a beautiful sunset along the shore.
Explore the local wildlife indigenous to the area by driving 24-minutes to the Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium! The aquarium offers a 135,000-gallon shark habitat, manatees, sea turtles, and over 100 other species of marine life for your family to experience!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with polished wooden countertops, furnished patio, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, ocean-themed decor, charcoal grill, Pack-N-Play, makeup vanity mirror, 2 driveway parking spots, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic central Sarasota location - A 13-minute drive to downtown, about 15 minutes to a multitude of local white-sand beaches, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport - 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243, (~9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the property is not suitable for children
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the driveway, backyard, and side yard. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in