Welcome to "My Hawaiian Condo" - Hale Mahina Unit A405!
Hale Mahina (Ha-lay Ma-hee-nah), is one of the most unique properties on Maui's West side.
Just a few miles from the big resorts and crowded beaches of Kaanapali, Hale Mahina is situated on it’s own small private beach with beautiful gardens and oceanfront pool and spa.
The property is located within walking distance to groceries, farmer’s market, coffee, restaurants and other conveniences.
Unit A405, located on the fourth (top) floor, is a two bedroom, two bath, non-smoking condo with all of the amenities of home. This beautifully decorated unit is approximately 1,100 square feet with open plan living spaces and lofted ceilings.
The upstairs loft suite has a king size bed and full bath. The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed with en suite bath. The sofa in the living room doubles as a queen size sleeper to accommodate up to 6 people.
• FULLY equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances.
• Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, dishes, pots and pans, utensils and more.
• Washer, dryer, ironing board and iron included in the unit.
• Cable TV in the living room and both bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living area
• Dock box on the lanai with beach chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas and beach toys.
• Free Parking
• Free Wireless internet
Items included for your stay:
• Beach towels, bath towels, linens
• Laundry detergent
• Bath soap and hand soap
• Toilet tissue
• Paper Towels, foil, plastic wrap, ziplocs
• Various spices and seasonings for cooking
• Ice chest for the beach or day trips
• Gated, private, beautifully landscaped oceanfront gardens, pool/spa and lounge area.
• Oceanfront charcoal barbecues and picnic tables
• Outdoor chairs and chaise lounges provided for guests
• Direct ocean/beach access
• Walking distance to local Farmer’s Market, coffee shop, paddle board/snorkel/moped rentals.
• A few minutes drive to Kapalua and Kaanapali golf courses.
• Close to Whaler’s Village and Old Lahaina – 10 minutes drive
• Many great restaurants close by
• Public transportation directly in front of the complex.
Visit our website: www.myhawaiiancondo.com
Follow us on Instagram @myhawaiiancondo
We would love to welcome you as our guests!
John and Beth