About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Children welcome
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
Hosted by Linda FlittAsk a question
About Linda Flitt
I am from Buffalo, New York and have three children, a wonderful husband, and a chocolate lab named Brody. We purchased our condo in Oceanway in 2011. We have decided to list our property as a short term rental because we want our condo to be used and enjoyed by wonderful guests from around the world. Please do not hesitate to reach out; we would love to host you in our "home away" from home!
Why Linda Flitt chose Indian Rocks Beach
This property is located in the Oceanway Condominium. It is well known for the quality of its amenities. Oceanway employs are hardworking team of experts to maintain the facilities like the pool and spa and make sure the building is at a five star level for all guests and owners.
What makes this Condo unique
This is one of the few condominiums on the beach with a spa and covered parking area. In addition, this building sits directly on the Indian Rocks Beach - an area lively with entertainment, activities, and restaurants.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking in any form is not allowed.Smoking in any form is not allowed.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- After bookings, the primary renter will review and sign a contract outlining the cancellation policy, on this listing, and the policies of our condo.
- We may require a copy of a valid government ID. Acceptable forms include: a state-issued driver's license, passport, passport card, or Nexus.
- Please review our cancellation policy prior to booking. If you think there are going to be abrupt changes, we recommend purchasing trip insurance.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)