Get away to the White Mountains and stay at this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Show Low. Nestled on a private, 300-acre lake with 200 feet of shoreline, this 2-level log cabin provides ample opportunities for water activities. Spend your days canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, fishing, or swimming before relaxing on the oversized deck and enjoying a majestic Arizona sunset! Whatever your hobbies or interests, all 8 guests in your group are sure to fall in love with this cabin.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Bed
Upon entering this 2,400-square-foot cabin, you'll immediately notice the wildlife decor, vaulted ceilings, and exposed wooden beams that create a true rustic feel! Through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the great room, you have an unrivaled view of the lake.
The spacious deck will quickly become your favorite place to unwind. Get some fresh air while you watch the fish jump in the water and the wildlife cross through the yard.
If you're able to reel in any fish from the lake cook them up in the fully equipped kitchen! The kitchen has all of the appliances you need to prepare your favorite recipes.
Your whole travel group can enjoy meals together at the dining table that sits beneath a one-of-a-kind antler chandelier.
On pleasant desert evenings, step out onto the deck and fire up the gas grill for a barbecue dinner. Enjoy your dinner al-fresco on the oversized deck as day turns to night, and the bullfrogs begin croaking by the lake.
Once the sun has finally set, head down to the large stone fire pit to roast s'mores! You'll love telling campfire stories while gazing up at the blanket of stars in the night sky.
Whether you sleep in one of the 3 bedrooms or up in the loft, you'll rest well at night on a comfortable queen-sized bed!
This cabin is ideally situated in the peaceful and quiet Eaglecrest Subdivision in White Mountain Lakes. With access to the private lake, you may want to spend your whole vacation on the water!
Bring your golf clubs and hit the links at the Silver Creek Golf Club. This championship, 18-hole course is only a stone’s throw from the cabin in the subdivision.
When you're not cooking for yourself, head down to The Sandbagger Grill, located on the golf course. Be sure to check out the Sandbagger’s all you can eat fish fry on Friday nights!
If you’re feeling lucky, head to the Hon-dah Casino to try your hand playing blackjack or at the slot machines! Take your winnings to the casino’s Indian Pine Restaurant for a tasty buffet dinner.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, canoe, one rowboat, 2 kayaks, one paddle boat, free WiFi, partially covered deck with patio furniture, built-in gas grill, and lake views, large stone fire pit, flat-screen cable Smart TV, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, garage and driveway parking, and much more!
- Lakefront Show Low location with access to a private lake! Minutes from Silver Creek Golf Club, 15 minutes from Show Low and 30 minutes from Pinetop
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Show Low Regional Airport - 3150 Airport Loop Road, Show Low, AZ 85901, (~13.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in