This rare Italianate-style 1884 built home was stripped to the walls for a total interior re-design and modernization.
The structure boasts 3-sided turret window bays, intricate brick work, high ceilings and a beautiful redwood deck with magnificent views of downtown.
Located near the 5-Points/Curtis Park historic district, it sits just 4 blocks from the Central Business District and just over 2 blocks from the light rail station. Just a 15 minute walk to the 16th street mall makes all of lower downtown easily accessible.
A perfect stay for anyone attending events at the Denver Convention Center - ride the light rail right to the front door!
Prominent antique features highlight the interior design, such as stained glass windows and unique decorative stair guard of a historic Larimer Square railroad building. Marble tile salvaged from the Brown Palace Hotel adorns the bathroom floor and walls.
A thoughtful marriage of modern design with vintage accents, the renovation involved painstaking restoration of original vintage trim work to complement contemporary features.
Comforts include Dish satellite 120-Plus, large flat screen TV, High-speed wireless Internet, stereo speakers in each room, steam shower and central air conditioning.
A fully stocked European-style kitchen with high-end appliances makes cooking your meals a pleasure.
The atmosphere of this apartment is enchanting. Located on a quiet, seldom trafficked street provides for a comfortable neighborhood feel. Morning light pours through bay windows lighting the living room and kitchen areas. Evening sunsets light up downtown skyscrapers viewed from the outdoor deck.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 persons, with 2 in the bedroom queen-sized bed and 2 on the living room sofa-bed.
* Historic 5-Points/Curtis Park
* Just over 2 blocks to the Welton Light Rail Station
* 4 blocks to the Central Business District
* 7 Minute ride via light rail to the Convention Center
* Quick access to major thoroughfares.
* On fringes of Curtis Park and Clements Historical Districts
* Street dominated by 1880 built brick homes of complementary style.
* Fully Stocked Modern Kitchen
* Central Air Conditioning
* Large outdoor deck
* Steam Shower
* Queen Sized bed
* Sofa Couch
* 42' Plasma TV
* Dish Satellite TV
* High Speed Wireless Internet
* Home Office with HP LaserJet Printer
* Integrated Sound System
* Multi-Media infrastructure
* Stack Washer/Dryer Closet
* BBQ Grill on Deck
* High Ceilings
* Free Street Parking
* Downtown Views
* Efficient layout
* Modernization of Vintage Home
* Open Floor Plan
* Rare Early Italianate design
* High-end Fixtures & Hardware
* Hardwood Floor Brazilian Cherry
* European Style Custom Kitchen Cabinets
* Granite Countertops
* Marble-tiled Bath
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Island Range Hood
* Front Apron Kitchen Sink
* High-end Door Hardware
* High-End Light Fixtures
* Original Window Trim and Baseboard
* Exposed Brick
* Stained Glass Windows
* Antique Pedestal Sink
* Period-correct Accents
Health and Safety.......
* Lead and Asbestos Free
* Alarm System
* New Wiring and Fixtures
* New Water Line
* New Gas Line
* New Electric Service
* Conforms to latest building codes
* 700 sq-ft total interior with 235 sq-ft Deck
* 270 sq-ft Living/Dining
* 120 sq-ft Bedroom
* 135 sq-ft Kitchen
* 42 sq-ft Bath
* Pantry, Bedroom Closet, Washer/Dryer Closet
* Free Street Parking
This apartment is dedicated to short-term rental. All aspects of the apartment and rental experience is reflected in this dedication.
The owner is licensed by the City and County of Denver (No. 2016-BFN-0008672) and State of Colorado to conduct short-term rental as a holder of the Lodger's Tax License and Sales Tax License. License is required to conduct any rental for overnight accommodation of less than 30 nights duration.
Please know that any party conducting a overnight accommodation of duration less than 30 nights is expected to charge tax of 10.75% for accommodations within the City and County of Denver, and a minimum 2.9% for those within Colorado.
Revenue collected from taxes are vital for support of infrastructure, travel and tourism services. Please support rentals that in turn support the City & State.