A great place to visit Death Valley or attend Front Sight Training facility!
The TIGER ROOM has its own connected private bathroom and shower/tub. Both Rooms have their own HD televisions with Netflix movies. The rooms are directly next to each other and the private guest den is right next to the rooms.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - 8 years old or above please8 years old or above please
No smoking - Smoking outside the home only and on the outside Smoking outside the home only and on the outside
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 8
- No heating devices in the rooms please, for fire safety. (Coffee maker, hot plates, candles, etc.) We provide a microwave and mini-refrigerator
- If you do not arrive by 11 p.m. and no agreement has been made, the property will be secured and you will have to find other accommodations.
- -NO INSIDE PHOTOGRAPHY! -NO KITCHEN USE OR ACCESS DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID19 PANDEMIC. -FACE MASK REQUIRED UPON ENTERING AND EXITING THE HOME
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Retired Couple, entertainment and antique/collectible professional.
Why Bob chose Pahrump
As a constant traveler in the past, we strive for cleanliness and comfortable quarters! A peaceful place to relax, we are collectors of 50's, 60's memorabilia (Happy Days!) and love to display it! People from all over the world have stated how much they appreciate seeing a "Bit of the Past"!~ You have the entire private end of the home, the 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms are all next to each other! check out a movie on Netflix on one of the 3 high definition televisions there, or head out to Death Valley or Front Sight, the drive is easy!
What makes this house unique
Peaceful, beautiful views! Great location for Death Valley Visitors, why spend $400-$600 a night in the park when you are an easy drive to it from our property? Ash Meadows wildlife reserve only 20 min. away! Beatty and Ryholite Ghost Town only about 1 hr away! Las Vegas is only 1 hour, Red Rock only 45 minutes!