2 bed, 1 bath, sleeps 4
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - smoking allowed outside of cabinsmoking allowed outside of cabin
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Well mannered dogs allowed with prior approval from owner. Must be leashed, not allowed on furniture and never left alone.
- Also note: Fireworks not allowed. Quiet time begins at 11 p.m.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
About Colleen Wyss
Second generation fly fishing guide taught by the famed Jim Wakeley. My wife and I bought the property in 1978 raised our three children here and continue to enjoy having our four grandchildren enjoy it also.
Colleen Wyss purchased this cabin in 1978
Why Colleen Wyss chose Grayling
Our Aunt wanted the property to stay in the family so after the sudden death of our Uncle Jim we bought it from her to continue the traditions that they started.
What makes this cabin unique
We love the River and cannot imagine ever not being here. The view of the River is spectacular and fishing is great. So nice to be able to walk out and be right at the riverfront.