Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Newly Remodeled With 3 Bedrooms , 2 Baths On 3+ Acres
Both enclosed bedrooms have beautiful views of the inlet stream that borders the property.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - A wonderful family venue.A wonderful family venue.
Pets allowed - Well behaved fur kids welcome. Well behaved fur kids welcome.
Events allowed - We are not a location for teen parties.We are not a location for teen parties.
No smoking - No smoking or vaping in the house, beach or dock.No smoking or vaping in the house, beach or dock.
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guest Pets are not invited to the Association Beach. Guests pets must be contained to the property.
- Children under the age of 14 must be directly supervised by an able adult while at the beach. The of use life vests when boating is mandatory.
- In order to keep invasive species out of the lake guest my not bring their own personal watercraft.
About Suzan fisk
Stephen was brought up in the Oneonta, NY area. He was employed for 20+ years by the D&H Railroad, then CP Rail. He is now a rail executive with Fingerlakes Rail and a rail consultant. Suzan was raised in Northern NJ, taught art for 30 years in upstate NY. In retirement I now do volunteer work, manage our properties and am a docent at The Hyde Collection.
Suzan fisk purchased this cabin in 2013
Why Suzan fisk chose Corinth
I spent every summer here at Efner Lake. My parents purchased our cabin when I was a child. Our cabin is our summer home. Stephen & I purchased the new property as an investment.
What makes this cabin unique
This property offers a quiet, beautiful place to relax and enjoy Adirondacks. It's the best of both worlds: Varied activities within a 30 minute or less drive, but you return to the peace, the incredible air and water of the cabin site. The cabin itself has been described by previous guests as 'Adirondack chic'. The knotty pine paneling decorated with original paintings is cozy. There is plenty of space, both inside and outside for gathering the family or group together or going your own way for a walk, a swim, a nap or whatever makes you relaxed.