About the property
- Villa3600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Villa Deluxe, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Beautifully situated at the top of Sunset Road! Just completed in December 2013!
Equipped with the best, most modern amenities & furnishings, this 4 bedroom Villa offers the best of everything.
Luxuriating in the gorgeous infinity pool, overlooking the ocean, you can wave to the cruise ships from your private deck.
Entertain yourself and others with either your indoor or outdoor kitchen with a spectacular professional BBQ and mind-blowing media system.
No vacation home would be complete without the large flat screen living room television (including hundreds of cable channels and Apple TV). At your leisure, surf the web on the high-speed WiFi internet. Play and relax with board games to your heart's content. Play basketball on your regulation half court.
The main kitchen? It is an architect-series stainless steel design. You'll use the wine cooler, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher and gas range and convection oven. Need a chef or full catering? Just ask... Actually, you can have it all at Villa Mas!
The bedrooms also offer flat screen tvs, in-suite baths, luscious cotton bedding and access to your private deck and pool.
Your hot water is even solar-heated by the Caribbean sun.
Once you've stayed here, no other place will meet your expectations.
For an additional charge, you will also have the opportunity to go to sea aboard the private Villa Mas vessel, M/V Scarlett (34' Hydra-Sports w/triple 250 4 stroke Yamaha engines), on day trips to Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola or simply explore the waters of St. Thomas, St. John and the surrounding area. Snorkeling was never better than this!!
You may rent Villa Más for up to 10 guests in four bedrooms, and you may add Villa Más's sister villa, Palms at Morningstar (VRBO #510240), to accommodate an additional 6 guests. These two luxury rentals are directly connected by a convenient walkway.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 10, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful Villa! March 2018 stay
We just spent a wonderful week at Villa Mas. The Villa is lovely, well appointed, the views are stunning. The beds are great, the pool is great, kitchen is fantastic. We were two families and it was also terrific to have the downstairs for the second family. It allowed us to all be together but still have some privacy. The owner is super, helpful, responsive and went out of his way to make sure we had every thing we needed.
Note: we stayed here after the hurricanes (march 2018) no damage to the villa. All was really lovely.
Really great property in one of the best locations on the island
This was a very nicely appointed and clean home in an excellent location. We had never been to St. Thomas before and had to guess on the best location to rent a home. Luckily, we picked right. You are within a 3 minute walking distance to the 2 big Marriott Hotels on Frenchmen's Reef with lots of restaurants and a beautiful beach. Also, you are very close to downtown Charlotte Amalie and lots of other shops and restaurants. Also, the owner Mike is a very nice guy and will also charter private day trips on his boat which is very nice. We stayed at the house for 17 days and did 4 boat day trips mostly visiting the BVI's. Definitely highlights of the trip. My favorite part about the house was the outdoor living space and the outdoor speaker system which made it very easy to have fun by the pool. Also, great kitchen. Would highly recommend this place and we are frequent renters on vrbo and travel extensively.
Awesome stay at Villa Mas!
We had an awesome time staying at Villa Mas in St. Thomas. We had a group of 8 and the house was everything as promised. Mike met us at the airport and made sure we had everything we needed at the house. He gave us plenty of pointers on places to see and great places to eat. The highlight of our trip was a boat tour captained by Mike Harris himself. We had an action-packed day of snorkeling and sightseeing in the BVI, including the famous Soggy Dollar Bar. Some of us had too good of a time. Overall, the trip was very pleasant. We spent most of our time just hanging out by the gorgeous pool with even more gorgeous views. Mike really goes out of his way to make sure you have everything you need. I would highly recommend Villa Mas to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay with easy access to many attractions on the island.
Amazing home wonderful wonder has been an amazing experience. I want to come back.
Villa Mas was great. Mike was a nice guy. He met us at the airport to show us how to get to the house. I will give you a breakdown:
1. The house is exactly as pictured
2. AC in all rooms of the house. Including living areas and kitchen. Many houses only have ac in the bedrooms. Watch out for this if you choose another house. It would have been very hot even with the breeze blowing through the house.
3. Beds are very comfortable.
4. Outdoor kitchen and sound system
5. Mike lives next door so if you need anything he is not too far away.
6. The view is great. You can see other islands, mountains and the ocean.
7. Open living areas with current technology. Wifi, flat screen tvs, and modern appliances.
8. Plenty of towels. Beach and house towels.
9. Mike also rents charters on one of his two boats on request for an additional fee. I think it is a little below market price for his guest. We did not use him because we had a friend that lives on the island with a connection
. 10. The Marriott did not care if we used their chairs. This may have been seasonal. We were there at low season. The Marriott Frenchman Cove was the beach in front of the house. In my opinion this was the best beach on St Thomas that we went to. Including Magen’s Bay. The food was terrible at the Marriot
1. We never walked to the beach but looks further than a 5 minute walk. This was common in our search due to the topography of the island. This is one of the one of the closest walks we saw. It is a pretty easy drive but parking is difficult. It is free but there are very few spaces. You can park at the Marriott but it is usually full. Also most of the parking lots have the same entrance and exit meaning you will have to do a lot of backing up if it is full. This happened numerous times on the island.
1. Bring your own snorkel and mask.
2. Bring cheap blow up floats from the dollar store that you can throw away.
3. The ferry is a little intimidating but the trip to St. John is worth it.
4. We shopped at the Pueblo Market for food. They have almost everything you need except for fresh meats. They have some, but probably not the quality you’re used to in the states. We were here for 4 nights and would not have eaten the hamburger meat on the third night. Get steaks and chicken elsewhere, if possible.
My wife and I have spent a fair amount of time in the Virgin Islands. Our recent stay at Villa Mas was by far our best experience ever. This villa has anything you could ask for. Words cannot explain the views. The location is very convenient to downtown shops, grocery stores, restaurants, and beaches. Most anything you want to do is within a 5 mile drive. If you enjoy living it up, this villa is as good as it gets! If you have a small group (two couples) please check out the sister villa next door as well. Palms at Morningstar is just as unbelievable. Before our week was half over we had already decided to book again next year. Our favorite part of this villa , as great as it may be, is its owner. If you get the chance to spend time with Mike you should do so. He was a large part of why our week was so enjoyable. THANKS MIKE!!!!!
Short walking distance -- hourly ferry to world-class downtown Duty-Free shopping, tennis courts, Morningstar Beach, beachside restaurant and water sports
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Payment is accepted via check or credit card.