With a thoughtful floor plan, there is plenty of room for everyone. Upstairs boasts the master bedroom complete with gas fireplace and gorgeous ensuite bathroom featuring a double vanity and jetted tub. The great room, with vaulted ceilings, large flat screen TV and rich wood floors is the perfect place for friends and family gather round the cozy gas fireplace and watch a movie. The chef in the group will still be within conversations distance, enjoying the gourmet kitchen with its high end appliances and custom cabinetry. The dining table seats six and is adjacent to the kitchen, where bar stools provide additional seating at the counter. Or, during the warmer months dine outside on the sunny deck.
Downstairs hosts three addition bedrooms (one featuring an ensuite bathroom), den with TV, large gas fireplace , wet bar and an additional full bathroom, a great spot for the kids to hang out while the adults socialize upstairs. From the den, kids can venture outside to play in the generous open space with towering pine trees, and plenty of space to run around.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3100 square feet
• Large Family Room Downstairs with Flat Screen TV
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Three Gas Fireplaces
• Access to Gray's Crossing Swim & Fitness Center
• Access to Tahoe Mountain Club (Details below)
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray’s Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet it’s anything but, when you realize you’re 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ’s Grill, but you don’t have to play golf to enjoy Truckee’s finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
As a guest of Tahoe Mountain Club, you’ll also enjoy use of the Pavilion at Old Greenwood, just four miles away. There’s something for everyone, with its state-of-the art fitness facilities, tennis courts, a family pool with water slide, game room, kid’s discovery center, full-service spa, adult pool and Bearfoot Bar & Grill. There’s also a “sports lawn” with basketball and bocce courts. Or escape all your cares and go for a long meditative hike or bike ride on the trails straight from the property.
When you’re ready to hit the slopes, visit nearby Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows, or step into a shuttle that will take you from Old Greenwood to Northstar California in minutes. Be sure to schedule a massage in the Pavilion Spa as the final touch.
Access to the Pavilion at Old Greenwood is complimentary with your stay. Some restrictions and additional charges may apply for use of certain amenities.
• Rec center with work-out facility and fitness classes
• Family friendly swimming pool with water slide
• Adults only lap pool with three lanes
• Two hot tubs
• Tennis Courts (Instruction and Private classes available)
• Game room
• Ski Shuttle to Northstar California during winter (please note, you will need to drive to Old Greenwood and park at the Pavilion to access the shuttle, as it does not service Gray's Crossing)
• 18-hole golf course
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. There is new construction taking place in this neighborhood, some in close proximity to this property. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however some nuisance can be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-4