About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon
tub · Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Children welcome
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Pets welcome
Hosted by Leanne MackenzieAsk a question
About Leanne Mackenzie
I'm originally from Calgary and moved to the San Francisco Bay Area in 1994 and worked for a large medical device company. I missed the Canadian Rockies so much that I decided to purchase a vacation condo in Canmore. It's such an AMAZING part of the world that I can't get enough of! So much so that I recently moved back to Calgary to be closer to my family and start a Home Staging business.
Why Leanne Mackenzie chose Canmore
I bought the condo sight-unseen because it was the only condo available with that kind of unobstructed views of nature only. You get the feeling of being out in the middle of nowhere, but are yet a 2-10 minute walk from just about everything you need. I decorated the condo to have a rustic cabin-like ambiance, so between the views and the convenient location, it's the best of both worlds!
What makes this Condo unique
Located just off of the downtown so walking distance to most town amenities but with views of pretty much nature only... most other condo developments have views of busy streets, parking lots, grocery stores, other condos, etc.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Well-behaved dogs okay. $100 pet convenience feeWell-behaved dogs okay. $100 pet convenience fee
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please review Owner's ACTUAL cancellation policy in the Condo Description section.
- Guest's cc# is required by Homeowner, to be annotated on Rental Agreement when sent.
- Credit card ONLY charged by Homeowner for major damages, theft, or extra special cleaning required.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)