It doesn't get much better than this! If you are headed up to Tahoe for some family time or just want to relax and unwind this might be just the place..
* Backs to national forest and N Upper Truckee river
* Large lot to the right is also undeveloped/forest area
* Quiet, high-end neighborhood
* Easy access, level road, cul-de-sac privacy w/limited traffic
* Situated mid-way between Sierra and Heavenly ski resorts (10-15 mins to either)
* About a mile to grocery, restaurants, gas stations, ski rental, golf
* 15 minutes to downtown and casinos
* Hiking and biking from your front door
Avoid the crowds and congestion of downtown Lake Tahoe while being within 10-15 minutes of most local attractions. Reduce your commute time from Bay Area or Sacramento and cut off some of the heavy Friday/Sunday traffic in and out of the city.
* Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2500 sq foot home with upstairs living
* Great room design with open kitchen/dining/family room area
* New 55" Samsung "smart" TV w/ Vizio surround sound in upstairs family room
* 2 beautiful wood burning river rock fireplaces
* Game room with bumper pool, card table and PS3 station
* Well equipped kitchen, well stocked pantry
* Nicely furnished, extra bedding/blankets/pillows
* Large, private upper deck with propane BBQ and nice patio furniture
* New carpet throughout
It's a very nice, comfortable home that we've done our best to outfit with everything a guest might need to enjoy their stay.
* Private Hot Tub
* Charter cable TV and wi-fi
* Char-Broil Propane BBQ w/ extra tanks
* Ski racks, boot and glove drying station
* Much more...
* Bumper pool table
* Card table with cards
* PS3 station with games, including RockBand
* Nice selection of regular and children's DVD's
* Board games (Clue, Life, Monopoly, RISK, Jenga)
* Active games (Twister, Operation, Pictionary)
* Outdoor games (Horseshoes, Cornhole set, Football, Volleyball)
* Books, including Harry Potter series
* Sleds (winter)
* Hiking books, binoculars and trail recommendations
* Owner operated and managed - personalized attention and pride of ownership
If you like hiking, biking, snowshoeing or just relaxing on the deck or in the shaded hammock, we think you'll really enjoy your stay. We own and manage the property ourselves and will do our best to ensure you and your family/friends have a great visit.
Please remember our house rental permit only allows for 12 people maximum, and the county does count children and infants in the total. Thanks!