The Elvis Loft is a beautiful premium loft named after the great King of Rock 'n Roll himself! Stay in Music City like a rockstar with a loft full of windows overlooking 4th Ave N in downtown Nashville, just footsteps from the best of Music City. From the windows, you can even see where Elvis famously performed - The Ryman Auditorium!
The Elvis Features:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms
* Sleeps 6
* 1 king bed, 1 queen bed
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Free WIFI
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* 2 stories
* Original art by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
Convenient double-access allows entry from the bedroom and the common area into this loft. A queen-sized bed sits in the top level of this two-story loft with a private bathroom. Enjoy a king-sized bed in the master bedroom on the first floor, with privacy doors between the shower and sink area in the bathroom.
This unique #TeamMCL loft features exposed brick, hardwood floors, steel beams, high ceilings, and exposed duct work for an authentic, easy-to-love, 'loft' vibe. Outfitted in black and red, mixing retro glitz with rough chrome and metal accents, we think The King himself would be impressed!
Why cram into a hotel for your vacation when you can sprawl out in this roomy loft designed just for guests like you? Say yes to this authentic Nashville home-away-from-home.
#TeamMCL Insider Scoop: Elvis Presley recorded over 200 songs in Nashville's own Studio B. He was ALSO a natural blonde. *gasp* We know!
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever?
Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
• Cheeckwood Harvest, Sept 22, 2018 - Oct 21, 2018
• Nashville Oktoberfest, Oct 11, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
• Nashville Auto Show, Oct 12, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
• Firehouse Expo, Oct 18, 2018 - Oct 20, 2018
• CMA Awards, Nov 14, 2019
• The Grinch Christmas & Sing-Along, Dec 1, 2018
• Home Alone in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, Dec 5 - 6, 2018
• Santa Rampage, Dec 8, 2018
• Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, March 14 - 17, 2019
• SEC Football Vanderbilt Commodores, Sept - Nov 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Baltimore Ravens, Oct 14, 2018
• Nashville Predator Games Season, October 9, 2018 – April 6, 2019
• Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots, Nov 11, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs New York Jets, Dec 2, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Dec 6, 2018
• Music City Bowl, Dec 28, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Dec 30, 2018
• Men's SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
• Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 25 – 28, 2019
• Brett Young, Oct 10, 2018
• Jason Isbell, Oct 22 - 24 and Oct 26 - 28
• Elton John, October 24, 2018
• Lynyrd Skynyrd, Oct 26, 2018
• The Beach Boys, Nov 14 - 15, 2018
• Amy Grant & Vince Gill, Nov 28 - Dec 23, 2018
• Luke Combs, Dec 11, 2018
• John Prineand Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Dec 31, 2018
• Metallica, Jan 24, 2019
• Panic! At The Disco, Jan 25, 2019
• Cher, Jan 31, 2019
• Fleetwood Mac, Feb 27, 2019
• Kacey Musgraves, Feb 27 - March 2, 2019
• Pink, March 10, 2019
• New Kids on the Block, May 9, 2019
• Gladys Knight, May 11, 2019
• Eric Church, May 25, 2019
• CMA Music Fest, June 6 – 9, 2019
• Bonnaroo, June 13 – 16, 2019
• Beauty & the Beast with the Nashville Symphony, July 6 – 7, 2019
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523449