Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Rambling family second home sleeps 14 + Outdoor fire/grill area and pond.
Cost for camping for additional guests can be negotiated.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children love this place.Children love this place.
Pets allowed - Our policy on pets is (2) per traveler - see belowOur policy on pets is (2) per traveler - see below
No smoking - Outside smoking allowed onlyOutside smoking allowed only
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please contact Property Manager to discuss bringing more than (2) pets. Traveler responsible for picking up dog waste.
- Tenting/camping allowed for larger groups please contact Property Manager to discuss details.
- For 10 people or more, the cleaning fee will be increased to $290.
Hosted by Kris FrancisAsk a question
About Kris Francis
Originally purchased by Bart and Marge Simpson (really!), Simpson's High Meadow is now run by the second generation and their families.
Kris Francis purchased this house in 1964
Why Kris Francis chose Jericho
This retreat is designed for families to relax together. In the warmer months parents can gather around the outdoor fireplace hang-out by the fire or on the dock while the kids play in the pond or the field, all within view. In the winter, the pond can be flooded for skating and there are steep hills nearby for the construction of 'toboggan runs,' while the younger kids stay warm by the outdoor fireplace near the cabin.
What makes this house unique
Most comment on the beauty of the view, the layout of pond, cabin and home, and the privacy.