Colony Surf #308 has a 30+ Night minimum stay requirement. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval. Please note: From April – November, lower monthly pricing is available for rentals of 6 or more months. Please contact us for a quote.)
New furniture with a contemporary tropical theme lends tranquility to this recently remodeled 540 sq.ft. studio in the beachfront Colony Surf at the quiet end of Waikiki!
- Diamond Head and Ocean Views
- Sandy swimming beach and surfing right downstairs!
- Queen bed
- Flat screen TV, DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Computer desk and printer
- New kitchen with "red iron" granite counters, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances (including gas range)
- Remodeled bathroom with stone shower (and hand-held shower wand)
- Space-saving closet organizer
- Ceiling fan, (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned)
- Laundry facilities on site
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You can enjoy tennis courts in nearby Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium) as well as the convenience of a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel’s restaurant on site. You’re just a short walk into Waikiki and bus service is also available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE Parking for 1 vehicle (upon advance request)
- FREE WiFi
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
(For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-024-163-9424-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.