Terence Crawford - World Champion of Professional Boxer, loves staying in my home during his training before his fight. Here you are able to see some parts of my home in his video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCNOdMf39Z8&t=103s
This private luxury ranch style home is located 10 minutes from I-25 and HWY 24. Just minutes away from the Five Star Broadmoor Hotel, downtown Colorado Springs, Old town and Manitou Springs. This spacious home has a private driveway with nearly an acre of land and includes spectacular views. Nestled in the Top of Skyway neighborhood, this large home is ideal for family vacations or corporate sponsored living. This ranch style home is fully furnished with 4,106 square feet and 5 large Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, sun-room and attached 3 car garage. The living room contains large windows providing excellent light. Sleeps 10 to 12 people comfortably. Central heat and air with humidifier included.
This beautiful privet ranch style home includes:
* High ceilings
* 2 master Bedrooms on the main level (1 king and 1 queen size bed). The main master bedroom has own Flat Screen TV, DVD player and cable.
* 3 Bedrooms in downstairs (2 Queen and 1 King). One full bath and large entertainment area with Flat Screen TV, DVD player and cable, bookshelf, games available. 1 Futon sofa bed in downstairs can open to a full size bed.
* Over-sized living-room with tall window surrounding views. Gas fireplace keep you cozy in the winter. A Wet bar with wine glasses for your convenience. A large flat screen TV and stereo in the entertainment section, CDs and DVDs for entertaining or just relaxing.
* 1st 16x 40 master bedroom features two large walk in closets and a beautiful 5 piece bath with double sink vanity, Jacuzzi jetted tub and large walk in shower and toilet. A Flat Screen TV with a DVD player and cable TV. A comfortable king sized bed with Memory Foam mattress top and your very own Treadmill.
* 2nd master bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed, two large closet and own bathroom with shower and bath tub. Two Large windows offer you a view with nature trees. iPod radio that allow you to play your own music on your iPod.
* Formal dining room has a beautiful Chinese antique wooden dining table accommodate 8-10. High chair is available. Two fine china cabinets filled with extra dishes and wine glasses.
* The gourmet kitchen features two cooking ovens and stoves; tile counters; wood cabinets; kitchen appliances; cooking ware, paper towel and more… a breakfast nook with a beautiful city view.
* Office with a high-speed internet connections and printer. Built-in bookshelves with varieties of books for your reading enjoyment.
* Huge laundry room with Washer and Dryer, laundry sink and folding counter. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenient.
* Garage parking for two.
* The smoked-glass enclosed sun room is an excellent place for relaxing, eating or entertaining guests. Comfortable patio furniture with garden view. Gas BBQ grill and outdoor seating is available in the summer.
* Food catering and food take out services is also available from various nearby restaurants. The home also has baby crib(upon your request), exercise equipment, board games, cards, puzzles, golf clubs and golf bags(upon your request), music CDs and movie DVDs.
This home is easily accessible to many near-by attractions including hiking at the Incline and Bar Trail in Manitou Springs. There is a Fenced-in, 25-acre Bear Creek Dog Park at 21st St and Rio Grande, with benches, shaded areas, restrooms & an agility training course just 5 minutes away from home. Many hiking trails in the walking distance from home; Bear Creek Park and Nature Center has 546 acres with foothill views, 10 miles of trails, playing fields & archery, Tennis Court plus facilities.
Many various events at the World Arena or the Pikes Peak Center; Garden of the Gods; Air Force Academy, Seven Falls; Santa Workshop (FUN FOR KIDS!)Cheyenne Mountain Zoo; Will Rogers Shrine, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Historic Manitou Springs; Pikes Peak Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak, bowling at Bear Creek Lanes which has its own restaurant, and much more. There are many fine restaurants, bars, coffee shops and supermarket within minutes of the home.
*Minimum 3 night rental stay required.
*Christmas - $550/night (Dec 23 to Dec 26)
*Thanksgiving - $550/night (Wed, Thurs, Friday)
*USAF Parents Week - $550/night
*USAF Graduation - $3500 Flat Fee
*Labor Day Weekend - $450/night (Thurs, Friday, Sat nights)
*Memorial Day Weekend - $450/night (Thurs, Friday, Sat nights)
*New Year Eve - $550/night (Dec 30 to Jan 4)
Monthly Rate: $5,000.
Cleaning fee: $200
Security Deposit: $500 for short term stay, $2000 for long term stay
Check-in Time: After 3pm
Check-out Time: Before 11am