Luxury Home in Broadmoor Area - Top of Skyway, Sleep for 12(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
The best neighborhood in Colorado Springs with private driveway
This beautiful privet ranch style home includes:
* High ceilings
* 2 master Bedrooms on the main level (1 king and 1 queen size bed). The main master bedroom has own Flat Screen TV, DVD player and cable.
* 3 Bedrooms in downstairs (2 Queen and 1 King). One full bath and large entertainment area with Flat Screen TV, DVD player and cable, bookshelf, games available. 1 Futon sofa bed in downstairs can open to a full size bed.
* 1st 16x 40 master bedroom features two large walk in closets and a beautiful 5 piece bath with double sink vanity, Jacuzzi jetted tub and large walk in shower and toilet. A Flat Screen TV with a DVD player and cable TV. A comfortable king sized bed with Memory Foam mattress top and your very own Treadmill.
* 2nd master bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed, two large closet and own bathroom with shower and bath tub. Two Large windows offer you a view with nature trees. iPod radio that allow you to play your own music on your iPod.
* Formal dining room has a beautiful Chinese antique wooden dining table accommodate 8-10. High chair is available. Two fine china cabinets filled with extra dishes and wine glasses.
* The gourmet kitchen features two cooking ovens and stoves; tile counters; wood cabinets; kitchen appliances; cooking ware, paper towel and more… a breakfast nook with a beautiful city view.
* Office with a high-speed internet connections and printer. Built-in bookshelves with varieties of books for your reading enjoyment.
* Huge laundry room with Washer and Dryer, laundry sink and folding counter. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenient.
* Garage parking for two.
* The smoked-glass enclosed sun room is an excellent place for relaxing, eating or entertaining guests. Comfortable patio furniture with garden view. Gas BBQ grill and outdoor seating is available in the summer.
* Food catering and food take out services is also available from various nearby restaurants. The home also has baby crib(upon your request), exercise equipment, board games, cards, puzzles, golf clubs and golf bags(upon your request), music CDs and movie DVDs.
This home is easily accessible to many near-by attractions including hiking at the Incline and Bar Trail in Manitou Springs. There is a Fenced-in, 25-acre Bear Creek Dog Park at 21st St and Rio Grande, with benches, shaded areas, restrooms & an agility training course just 5 minutes away from home. Many hiking trails in the walking distance from home; Bear Creek Park and Nature Center has 546 acres with foothill views, 10 miles of trails, playing fields & archery, Tennis Court plus facilities.
Many various events at the World Arena or the Pikes Peak Center; Garden of the Gods; Air Force Academy, Seven Falls; Santa Workshop (FUN FOR KIDS!)Cheyenne Mountain Zoo; Will Rogers Shrine, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Historic Manitou Springs; Pikes Peak Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak, bowling at Bear Creek Lanes which has its own restaurant, and much more. There are many fine restaurants, bars, coffee shops and supermarket within minutes of the home.
*Minimum 3 night rental stay required.
*Christmas - $550/night (Dec 23 to Dec 26)
*Thanksgiving - $550/night (Wed, Thurs, Friday)
*USAF Parents Week - $550/night
*USAF Graduation - $3500 Flat Fee
*Labor Day Weekend - $450/night (Thurs, Friday, Sat nights)
*Memorial Day Weekend - $450/night (Thurs, Friday, Sat nights)
*New Year Eve - $550/night (Dec 30 to Jan 4)
Monthly Rate: $5,000.
Cleaning fee: $200
Security Deposit: $500 for short term stay, $2000 for long term stay
Check-in Time: After 3pm
Check-out Time: Before 11am
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 4106 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Locally owned shops and restaurants, art galleries, historic architecture, and a strong workforce give Downtown Colorado Springs a one-of-a-kind pulse you simply won’t find anywhere else in the city. ...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
The gourmet kitchen features two cooking ovens and stoves; tile counters; wood cabinets; kitchen appliances; cooking ware, paper towel, napkins and more… a breakfast nook with a beautiful city view. ...moreless
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 22 - Nov 27, 2017
1 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2018
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 4, 2018
2 night min stay
Nov 22 - Nov 25, 2018
2 night min stay
Christmas and New Year
Dec 22 - Jan 3, 2019
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 10 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $200
- Cleaning Fee $250
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 10.25%
Christmas: $550/night (Dec 23 to Dec 26)
Thanksgiving: $550/night (Wed, Thur, Friday)
USAF Parents Week: $550/night
USAF Graduation: $3500 Flat Fee
Labor Day Weekend: $450/night (Thurs, Friday, Sat nights)
Memorial Day Weekend: $450/night (Thurs, Friday, Sat nights)
New Year's Eve: $550/night (Dec 30 to Jan 4)
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This home is just 10 minutes west of I-25 on the south side of Colorado Springs and is easily accessible to many near-by attractions including hiking at the Incline and Bar Trail in Manitou Springs, CO 80829; If you brought your dog, there is a Fenced-in, 25-acre Bear Creek Dog Park at 21st St and Rio Grande, Colorado Springs, CO with benches, shaded areas, restrooms & an agility training course just 5 minutes away from home. many hiking trails in the walking distance from home; Bear Creek Park and Nature Center has 546 acres with foothill views, 10 miles of trails, playing fields & archery, Tennis Court plus facilities.
Also of interest various events at the World Arena or the Pikes Peak Center; Garden of the Gods; Air Force Academy, Seven Falls; Santa's Workshop (FUN FOR KIDS!)Cheyenne Mountain Zoo; Will Roger's Shrine, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellings, Historic Manitou Springs; Pike's Peak Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak, bowling at Bear Creek Lanes which has its own restaurant, and much more. There are many fine restaurants, bars, coffee shops and supermarket within minutes of the home.
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: I was a Colorado Realtor till 2010. Currently, I am the Founder and Chairwoman of Colorado Springs Chinese Cultural Institute (None Profit 501(c)(3) organization). Also, the Preacher of the Colorado Springs Chinese Evangelical Church. I moved from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs in 1997 and have been very involved with our community. I absolutely love this beautiful city, clean air and friendly people. I am sure you will love it too.
Why the Owner Chose Colorado Springs, CO, USA:
If you search for similar properties around my location, you will find that this home has more square footage as well as more bedrooms. I have been told by previous visitors that this is one of the best VRBO properties they have ever stayed in. I am very proud of what this home has turned into. It has housed my family for almost 20 years. Now that my son has left to create his own adult life, I feel very blessed that I can still continue to create more wonderful memories that not only for my self, but for other's as well!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
What originally sold me on this property was the privacy, and grand driveway. It gives the home a luxurious feel right off the bat! The views from the front porch is also very inspiring. I have spent countless moments outside having conversations, reading the paper, or just enjoying being with nature. Look for wild life! Herds of deer are often seen roaming around the property. Some times you do see bears as well, although they usually keep to them selves unless the trash can is left out!!
- Primary: 7192018373
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Just minutes away from the Five Star Broadmoor Hotel
A deer family just visited me.
Ranch Style model Home with 3 car garage
Living room with fireplace to keep you cozy
Wet bar in the Living-room
Study Room with copy machine, stationary, books, high speed internet
From Kitchen to laundry room
Bathroom in the Master #1.
The other side of view of sun-room
The 1st large bedroom with two large closet in downstairs
The 3rd large bedroom downstairs
Privet driveway is just for you and your family
Ranch style home surrounding with trees, deers, birds and nature beauty.
Chinese antique wooden table in formal dinning room, Chinese food for dinner?
Arch gateway from dinning room to the living room
a place for games or chat...
Large Kitchen and breakfast nook with city view
#1 Master Bedroom on the mean floor with your own treadmill
2nd Master Bedroom with game table, book shelves, 2 large closet, shower and tub
Downstairs entertaining or just relax
The 2nd bedroom in downstairs with two large closet
The 3rd large bedroom downstairs
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.