|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Elegant home in the Newport Coast are of Newport Beach features top of the line furnishings with all the modern day conveniences and comforts you would desire on your vacation or temporary stay. We love staying at 5-star resorts like the Four Seasons, The Resort at Pelican Hills or Aman Resorts. This home is designed and maintained with the standards of a 5-star resort in mind. In addition to enjoying the luxuries and comforts of this home, enjoy the pool and spa, BBQ, outdoor garden and several outdoor trails with ocean views.
Two car garage
Three bedrooms upstairs
Two marble bathrooms upstairs
Dining area seats up to 10 comfortably
Fully Equipped Kitchen, Krieg Coffee Maker, Double Oven, Bosch Dishwasher
Cable television, DVR, Printer, Top High Speed Wi-fi
Heavenly for Westin king-sized bed, Two single beds, One Queen bed
Separate toilet room, enclosed bath and shower
Large walk-in closet
Ample private outdoor area
Generous use of Marble, Stone and Hardwood throughout
Owner provides 5 star hotel worthy linens, towels, comfortable pillows and L'Occitane products. Housekeeping service included!
The location is perfect as you are within a short distance to Corona Del Mar State Beach, Crystal Cove and wonderful shopping and restaurants in Corona Del Mar and Fashion Island. Only 15 minutes to John Wayne Airport.
Activities and Entertainment Nearby
- Charming Balboa Island and village is only a 10 minute drive up PCH
- Corona del Mar Village with all of it’s unique boutique shops and restaurants
- 5 star Andreas fine dining restaurant at Pelican Hill
- Casual outdoor dining at The Coliseum overlooking the 360 degree negative edge pool, Pelican Hill Golf Course, and the Pacific Ocean
- Miles of hiking trails within walking distance
- Ocean-view world-class shopping at Fashion Island and Crystal Cove Promenade
- A short drive from the art galleries and festivals of Laguna Beach
- Close to all the entertainment and sports attractions of Southern California
- Newport Coast averages 340 days of sunshine every year!
- Home to Crystal Cove Beach, which features surfing, sunbathing, and walking trails
- A 5 minute ride to Corona del Mar Beach
- 10 minutes from Newport Harbor, the largest pleasure boat harbor in the world, with a variety of private ocean excursions including deep-sea fishing and sailing to relaxing sunset cruises
For those interested in long term stay, please contact me directly so we can speak about your needs and adjust pricing to reflect your stay. Flora 949-274-6143
My family and I stayed at this home in Newport Coast this summer escaping the crazy Texas heat. We were very pleased when we arrived. The home is really beautiful, super clean and the owner is very thoughtful. It has a high-end resort feel with the comforts of a home. We really appreciated that the home had everything we needed, for example the kitchen was stocked with plenty of pots, pans, utensils, small appliances and even included the basics like coffee, salt, pepper, oil, rice, detergent, etc.... All the beds and pillows were comfortable, I even asked the owner where she purchased some of the pillows and sheets. These details just made it more comfortable for us. The location was also perfect for us, it is in a quiet neighborhood and very close to restaurants, fashion island, the beach and freeways. We also discovered some cool walking trails, one that led us straight to Corona Del Mar, although we had to uber back since we had drinks :) We are planning on returning for sure.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$4,500|
Refundable Security Deposit may vary.
Please check with me to ensure property is available.
Price may be negotiable for longer stays.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.