Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + 2 Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
3 KING SUITES WITH ATTACHED BATHS ON 3 LEVELS FOR MAXIMUM PRIVACY! Gorgeous views from beds. Enjoy top quality linens and a comfortable mattress (2 new Jan '15). Each bedroom has large flat screens (32"-45") w/DVD. Sleeper Sofa is in living area & E Z Sleeper is in game room. Pac n Play for Baby
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - Unruly events prohibited, forfeited refundUnruly events prohibited, forfeited refund
No smoking - No smoking, allowed only on deck or outside.No smoking, allowed only on deck or outside.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Traveler must provide government issued photo ID within 5 days of booking. Single groups must be 29 years of age to book.
- Children under 10 must be supervised by responsible adult over 21 years of age.
- If Gatlinburg is officially closed by gov or mayor traveler can transfer dates, get credit for future dates, or get refund payment less $100.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Barbara Murray
We love the Smokies! We came to Gatlinburg on our honeymoon and have come several times every year since. We have the most incredible memories of our times in the Smokies. When we had the opportunity to purchase a top quality cabin in the best resort in Gatlinburg we were thrilled. We want to give other families the opportunity to grow closer and create fantastic experiences and memories as we have on our vacations in the Smokies.
Barbara Murray purchased this Cabin in 2014
Why Barbara Murray chose Black Bear Falls
To enjoy the beauty of Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains with our family and to allow other families to enjoy time together, as we do.
What makes this Cabin unique
Our cabin is in downtown Gatlinburg, but just far enough off of the beaten path to give you the feel of being away from it all. The views at the cabin are simply amazing (the best we have ever seen in a cabin). You are looking at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! We have done our best to make our cabin feel like Home away from Home, unlike many of the rental cabins in the county. We added the little extra amenities to enhance your stay. We are proud of the cleanliness of our cabin and have gone the extra mile to insure it is well maintained.