Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 12)
double · Crib
Bunk bed (2)
Bunk bed (2)
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Contact owner for approval. Give info about dog.Contact owner for approval. Give info about dog.
Max guests: 12 - Any extra guests visiting must be approved.Any extra guests visiting must be approved.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- NO PARTIES. No smoking anything in the house. Pets must be pre-approved. Please contact owner if you plan to bring any pets inside the house.
- We do not provide cleaning during your stay. Guests are expected to put things back where they were taken from (such as games, fishing gear, etc.)
- Guests should strip bedding off beds that were used and leave it in a pile on bed. Dishes should be cleaned, but may leave clean dishes in dishwasher.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Eric HolmlundAsk a question
About Eric Holmlund
We have 6 children, live in Colorado and enjoy vacationing at our 'Fish Camp' in Lake Providence, Louisiana.
Eric Holmlund purchased this House in 2014
Why Eric Holmlund chose Lake Providence
We had always wanted to have a lake house. Along with our kids, we love water activities, fishing, kayaking, boating, etc. In 2013 we discovered Lake Providence, and fell in love the the town and its people. With a rich cultural heritage, and southern charm, it's a great place to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of life.
What makes this House unique
This property was perfect for us because it fits our whole family, has a great dock, and is close to our favorite local cuisine at places like The Dock and El Agave. We love relaxing in the screened in porch, a great place to do some reading or writing. We also enjoy playing board games as a family, and there is an assortment of them at the house. There is a swing-set in the back yard to keep young children entertained. We also enjoy cycling and running. Although the terrain is flat, the roads are good and the scenery is pretty. Interestingly, it is precisely a half-marathon (13.1 miles) to run around the lake.