Beachfront jewel with no equal for location + amenities. Sand Beach, sand bottom
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- We do not accept golf Junkets, bachelor/bachelorette parties and resist, due to parking, extended family gatherings.
- Our 100% cancellation policy for high season weeks ( Mid- June to September 1) is 100% refund 120 days ahead of arrival. Shoulder weeks are 60 days
- Our single pet limit is 40 pounds. Our pet fee is $150. Also we don't accept agressive breeds with bloodlines of pitbull, doberman or sherpard, etc..
Lovely Lake getaway
We had a lovely getaway with our family. Can’t wait to go back.
Very nice weekend stay.
Wonderful time to sit and relax on beach and patio. Stars and moon were great with very little light pollution.
Idyllic small cabin with much larger offerings
While the cabin is somewhat small it is not a negative. With the separate bunkhouse and carriage house there is ample space for various sized crowds to stay without feeling like everyone is on top of each other. We loved the beach and dock and fire pit and that every little thing we seemed to need was already there for us. The view from the bedroom overlooking the lake is amazing and the comfy bed gave us some of our best sleep in months. Location is great as well with it being near Grandview but not on the premises where the boards of people are. Bo was kind and a wonderful host. Thank you for a wonderful and trip and after having stayed at nearly ten places at our around Grandview, we have found our favorite!
Perfect place to gather our family
Lovely views! Very well maintained property. Great location. Beds were very comfortable. Quiet area, which we appreciated very much. Great location. We very much enjoyed our stay.
This was our second stay at this property and the sequel was as good as the original. You cant beat the location of this property!
Its clean, well appointed and everything you could as for for a lake/beach week.
Grand View Lodge is two blocks down our dead end road. A quick walk to access their public facilities of golf, Aveda Spa, beach bar and four restaurants, including the Chocolate Ox ice cream parlour. Nisswa, the turtle races and the Paul Bunyan trail is 2 miles away. Six restaurants can be accessed day or night by lake in your boat stored on our 4000 lb. lift.
Brownlee (Bo) Cote
- english, spanish