Wonderful Family Home Within Walking Distance to Megansett Beach(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 Bedrooms, 1 full and 1 half bath, Outdoor shower
WilMar Cottage has provided our family with wonderful memories of life away from the busy hub-bub of the work-a-day world, and we’re certain it will do the same for you. Its front and side porches have been the gathering points for laughter and festivity after a long summer’s day stretched out on the beach. The warm, natural interior has welcomed us once the temperatures get cooler in the spring and fall.
Kitchen, Dining Room, 4 bedroom upstairs with full bath. 1 bedroom downstairs with half bath. Wrap around porch lends itself to hours of family boardgames, cocktail parties, breakfast, brunch or just reading on the hammock.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1560 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Nye Park is within walking distance, where there are tennis and basketball courts, a playground, a ball park and the North Falmouth public Library. Any Golfers? The Golf Club of Cape cod is also only 2 miles away and the Cataumet Light Mini Golf course is down the street. A few of the restaurants nearby: The Courtyard Restaurant & Pub has a lovely outdoor seating and bar, The Silver Lounge is the perfect place to bring the kids and sit in the Caboose and Uncle Bill's Country Store for gifts and penny candy. The adults may enjoy the Beach House, it has a full bar, great food and live music every weekend. This is a great location for a family rental....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Activities within walking distance:
public beach, public park (playground, baseball field, tennis courts and basketball), library, fresh vegetable stand, bike shop, hardware store, bank with ATM, convenience store, The Shining Sea Bikeway (which follows the former Penn Central railroad right-of-way, winding its way to quaint Woods Hole, home of the Oceanographic Institution and the National Marine Fisheries).
Activities within a 20 minute car ride:
golf courses, Woods Hole Steamship Authority for a daytrip to Martha’s Vineyard, Falmouth Center shopping and restaurants, Mashpee Commons shopping, movie theatre and restaurants.
Why the Owner Chose North Falmouth, Falmouth, MA, USA:
Our family loves this home. It has provided many years of vacation at the cape for my parents and both my brothers. Now that our children are grown they are embracing this tradition of Cape Cod living with their cousins and significant others.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Megansett is a great location for those with young children and those who are young at heart. It is a short, pleasant 10-minute meander to family-friendly Megansett Beach with lifeguards on duty - (no need to buy a parking permit). North Falmouth is within close proximity to New Silver Beach, Sea Crest Beach Hotel, Old Silver Beach, and Shining Sea Bike Path.
- Primary: +1 9788074971 Marcy McInerney
- Secondary: +1 9788750659 Steve McCormick
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Side porch with Hammock
Side Porch Perfect for breakfast, and afternoon projects for the kids.
Comfortable Relaxing Living room
Bathroom 1 Bubble Baths for the kids!
Screened in porch, Great for evening games or conversations.
Megansett Public Beach
Megansett Public Beach
Local diner within walking distance.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.