4 Bedroom Cape Cod With 3.5 Bath.totally renovated. 0.5 Miles From Main Street
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- No Smoking and No pets. If snow falls during your stay traveler has access to a snow shovel in the garage to clear walkways.
- No hosting gatherings at the home beyond the max. guests allowed in the home per the lease.
- Review lease and sign before getting access to the property.
About Kerry Smith
In December 2014, my husband and I purchased our home in the City of Annapolis from retiring 4 Star Admiral Samuel J. Locklear III. We have spent 8 months renovating and expanding it. We have added 1000 square feet for a new master bedroom and a new master bath. The home has all the modern amenities and conveniences one would want in a home. We believe it offers our guests 5 star accommodations. Our guest book says it all-people really enjoy their time spent in our home making their memories.
Kerry Smith purchased this House in 2014
Why Kerry Smith chose Annapolis
We are located in beautiful downtown Annapolis MD on a quiet cul de sac. We can walk to everything Annapolis has to offer. Our favorite spot just to it all in is right around the corner. We sit on the park bench at the water's edge watching all the boats, kayaks, and paddleboarders go by. Sometimes it is fun to bring a mug of coffee and a book and just sip, read and enjoy!
What makes this House unique
Centrally located between DC and Baltimore. Annapolis is home to the Annapolis Power Boat and Sailing Boat Shows. We are walking distance to town and the US Naval Academy. We have great off street parking too!