Enjoy 1400 sqft of new and modern amenities! Spectacular 2 bdrm Beach Home 4U!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- No outdoor shoes to be worn inside. Sandy shoes can be left on the shoe shelf provided just outside the entrance door. Thank you for your co-operation
- When returning from the beach please rinse off sand at the conveniently provided hand held shower at the base of the stairs. Thank you :)
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Anna and MikeAsk a question
About Anna and Mike
We have been travelling to the Clearwater St. Pete area beaches for the past 25 years. It started to feel more and more like returning home each time we visited. We have always dreamed of owning a vacation home and it became a reality for us in 2014. We purchased this vacation home as a future retirement home and a retreat from the cold harsh winters of the North. It was a perfect fit for us. Truthfully we love visiting all year long even in the heat of summer. We have a few more year before retirement and enjoy sharing it with our guests, just as we enjoyed renting from others before we owned. We have been lucky to have had great guests who enjoy our home and treat it with great respect.
Anna and Mike purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Anna and Mike chose Indian Shores
The property has a small community look and feel. The beach is not over crowded and very close at hand. It has a neighborhood feel.
What makes this Condo unique
It has the closest proximity to the beach while still being on the inter coastal waterway.