- Just renovated 3.5 bedroom / 2 bathroom penthouse duplex condo (two floors) that features two large living rooms, and brand-new kitchen spread across 2,100 Sqft.
- Located on Charles Street in Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, between Cambridge Street and Beacon Street, and just steps from the Charles / MGH MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Beacon Hill Boston has to offer.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed 3.5 bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen, updated bathrooms, high-end appliances, 10'+ high ceilings, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- The large lower living room has windows that look out to Charles Street and features a dining room table with seating for six and a big screen HDTV.
- Chefs kitchen is great since Whole Foods is located a few blocks from the brownstone’s front door. Additionally, a Kuerig machine has been provided for use.
- Downstairs are two spacious bedrooms, both of which feature queen size beds.
- Two spacious closets with hangers and an iron and ironing board complete each bedroom.
- Also on the lower floor is s spacious master bath with newly tiled bath / tub combo.
- On the second floor is a third bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with newly tiled bath / tub combo.
- The alcove features a twin day bed with an additional twin trundle bed. *Please note that this "bedroom" does not have a door.
- Also on the second floor is a large 2nd living room with ample seating, a pellet stove, a foosball table, and plenty of space for a queen-sized air mattress that is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV.
- Washer and dryer are available in the basement and free detergent is left next to the machines.
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package are included in this beautifully appointed apartment on Charles Street.
- This 100+ year four-story brownstone was updated in 2015 and includes a Post Office occupying the first floor and lock boxes are conveniently located on the front of the building to makes check-in a breeze.
- This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below.
Interaction with Guests
My wife and I live a few blocks away and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with us as they wish – with key access set-up through a lock-box, you do not need to coordinate meeting us to get access to your condo