About the property
- Condo2100 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
2,100 sqft. duplex featuring 3.5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms + two living rooms
- Just renovated 3.5 bedroom / 2 bathroom penthouse duplex condo (two floors) that features two large living rooms, and brand-new kitchen spread across 2,100 Sqft.
- Located on Charles Street in Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, between Cambridge Street and Beacon Street, and just steps from the Charles / MGH MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Beacon Hill Boston has to offer.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed 3.5 bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen, updated bathrooms, high-end appliances, 10'+ high ceilings, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- The large lower living room has windows that look out to Charles Street and features a dining room table with seating for six and a big screen HDTV.
- Chefs kitchen is great since Whole Foods is located a few blocks from the brownstone’s front door. Additionally, a Kuerig machine has been provided for use.
- Downstairs are two spacious bedrooms, both of which feature queen size beds.
- Two spacious closets with hangers and an iron and ironing board complete each bedroom.
- Also on the lower floor is s spacious master bath with newly tiled bath / tub combo.
- On the second floor is a third bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with newly tiled bath / tub combo.
- The alcove features a twin day bed with an additional twin trundle bed. *Please note that this "bedroom" does not have a door.
- Also on the second floor is a large 2nd living room with ample seating, a pellet stove, a foosball table, and plenty of space for a queen-sized air mattress that is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV.
- Washer and dryer are available in the basement and free detergent is left next to the machines.
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package are included in this beautifully appointed apartment on Charles Street.
- This 100+ year four-story brownstone was updated in 2015 and includes a Post Office occupying the first floor and lock boxes are conveniently located on the front of the building to makes check-in a breeze.
- This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below.
Interaction with Guests
My wife and I live a few blocks away and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with us as they wish – with key access set-up through a lock-box, you do not need to coordinate meeting us to get access to your condo
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Jason Post
Both my wife and I, along with my parents, are long-time Back Bay residents, now living at different ends of Marlborough Street (Mass Ave. and Dartmouth St., respectively) and we are easily able to accommodate any unique requests. Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues. Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations. If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor. Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).
Jason Post purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Jason Post chose Downtown
My wife previously lived around the corner from this fantastic Charles Street location and just love Beacon Hill, but more specifically, Charles Street. We bought this unit as a place to eventually settle into as our family grows.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perfect Location, Perfect Size & Clean!!
This apartment was a perfect fit for our 2 families to share. In total we had 4 adults and 4 children. The space upstairs is an awesome playroom. I'm very particular about cleanliness, which this place was absolutely clean with nice fluffy towels to use. The beds are very comfortable and the decor is beautiful. Having the kitchen with coffee and tea already stocked was a lovely touch. As for the location, we walked a lot (even though it was 0 degrees). There are cafes very close, cute pubs up the street, and a CVS very close for those last min needs :). Its close to everything! We would definitely want to come back and stay in Jason's apartment in the future!
Thank you Jason!
Truly a "home" away from home
We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Beacon Hill in this property. The furnishings were lovely, the bedding amazing, and it accommodated our group of 6 very well. (one member of our party was set up in a day bed). Jason was incredibly responsive and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
Lovely two storey appartment in historic Beacon Hill
Lovely appartment. Comfortable and stylish. Perfect location for exploring Boston and Cambridge.
We had a wonderful time during our stay. The only problem we ran into was that the in unit dryer was not working correctly. The apartment was in a fantastic location for our visit to Boston and it was a great size for our family. There was great space to visit with local family when they came to visit us. There are a lot of steps to this apartment so keep that in mind when booking - we didn't have any issues with this. There is a parking garage in the block that was very convenient to use. There were many great restaurants and shops very close. We would stay here again if we were back in Boston.
Great location and convenient to heart of Boston
Very accommodating owner. Great place. Stayed in basement apartment and penthouse apartment.
The loft was amazing. Great property! Great owners! Great Location! Loved everything!