Upstairs Queen Suite in our personal Main Home - Not a whole house rental.
Rhonda decorated this room to give it a romantic step back into the old west feeling. The plush memory foam iron bed with luxury cotton linens and Pendleton blanket will give you a restful night by a cozy electric fireplace. The up close view of Mesa Verde will inspire your dreams of touring ancient ruins! Enjoy a soak in the private deep claw foot Victorian bath with a soothing hand held shower after your travels. A nice way to start or end your day is provide in your room with your own coffee and tea bar. You have a 40 inch HD/Smart TV and there is also a separate Entertainment room with another TV and a separate meditation nook for peaceful relaxation. Enjoy movies from the DVD library and Yoga and exercise equipment the owners are happy to share. The private "Mesa Verde Vista" upstairs suite is a perfect place to rest and relax while exploring our beautiful southwest Colorado area. Sorry no pets allowed in the Mesa Verde Vista Queen Suite.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Second Floor Suite with Fine CherrywoodSecond Floor Suite with Fine Cherrywood
Events allowed - Small group get togethers with prior arrangement. Small group get togethers with prior arrangement.
No smoking - NONE inside - Dispose cannabis and butts properly NONE inside - Dispose cannabis and butts properly
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please no loud parties in Hot Tub after 10:00 PM. Privacy is an optimum and other guests and owners must be considered.
- Sorry No Pets Allowed in our upstairs Mesa Verde Vista Queen Suite due to custom Cherry Wood floor. Owners have a dog and cats downstairs.
- We are a NO SMOKING home and guest accommodations. Cannabis is allowed OUTDOORS and must be disposed properly.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Rhonda and DennisAsk a question