Come stay in our newly appointed luxury condo in the of heart of Canmore, overlooking Spring Creek and within walking distance to the downtown core where you will find many restaurants, shops, grocery stores, bike rentals, pubs, Arts Place and Elevation Place.
Everything about our unit is luxurious from the the two bedrooms and two full bathrooms to the open concept kitchen/dining room. Harwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, slate tile and a gas fireplace provides a serene and relaxing space to unwind in. The unit is heated by environmentally friendly geothermal technology and in-floor heating makes the unit very comfortable and the temperature controllable.
Each bedroom includes a queen bed, premium bedding, plenty of closet space, and dressers, making unpacking simple. A more detailed description of the 2 bedrooms is provided under bedroom information section.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with high quality small appliances including a coffee maker and grinder, toaster, waffle make and Ninja food processor. We provide Pottery Barn dishes (set of 8), water tumblers and wine glasses making staying in and cooking a meal enjoyable. Plenty of baking dishes, a cookie sheet, and pots and pans are also provided.
The unit has 2 dedicated underground parking spots in the heated parkade and a storage unit for your use to store all your mountain toys. The complex has a hot tub on the 3rd floor down the hall from the unit and pool table/rec room for your entertainment on the 2nd floor.
The decor throughout is mountain modern and provides a serene and private space to enjoy a relaxing weekend stay or a longer stay to immerse yourself in the local mountain culture and activities. We welcome you to our Rundle Cliffs Retreat and hope you have an enjoyable stay.
For ongoing information about the Condo, Canmore and the surrounding area and Local Events please follow us on Facebook at rundlecliffsretreat.
Spring Creek Mountain Village
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund of the rental amount is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. local time AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. local
time. Early check-in and late check-out only if previously arranged. Driving directions and
check-in instructions are forthcoming. Condo keys to be picked up in lockbox in condo lobby.
Code to be provided prior to check-in.
2. This is a NON SMOKING condo unit. Pets are NOT PERMITTED.
3. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- a damage deposit of $250 CAD will be paid prior to your arrival.
These funds will be released back to you after your departure provided no damage has occurred
other than normal wear and tear, no undue cleaning is necessary, or the electronic key, Park Pass,
or other items have been returned. Charge for lost or damaged card keys is $50 (please be
careful with the card keys as even small cracks make them inoperable). Charge for lost Park
Pass is $150.
4. PAYMENT - A 25% deposit is required at the time of reservation. The BALANCE OF
RENT is due 15 days before your arrival.
5. CANCELLATIONS: 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to five (5) persons.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid
service is not included in the rental rate. There is a washer & dryer in the unit as well as a coin
laundry room on the 2nd floor of the building. The grey towels are provided for your hot tub use, please do not leave them at the hot tub as they belong to the suite and not the building.
8. MINIMUM AGE - contact person listed above must be at least 25 years of age.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be
subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be
approved in writing (email) in advance.
11. PARKING: Two designated underground parking stall (marked as 302) are available as well
as street parking. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees
and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Clearance on garage door is 7 ft 3 in.
12. SPORTS EQUIPMENT (Skis, snowboards, bikes, golf clubs) is not allowed in the unit. It
must be left in your car or in the locked private storage locker in the parkade.
13. BUILDING AMENITIES such as hot tub, billiards, room, exercise room, are not guaranteed
as part of the rental as the condo owner cannot control maintenance/repair schedule of areas
outside of our suite.