House, 6 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Place was spotless and exactly what we needed. House is stocked with basically anything you might need and is charming in a quintessential vacation home style. Manager was easy to correspond with.
I’m not a regular Walloon visitor, and I generally find the privacy of various amenities in lake towns confusing, but the (mercifully short, but very informative) materials provided in the kitchen made everything clear. Easy access to the lake and village. Do take the lakeside path walk described; gives a great view of the area.
It is great to hear that you had a good experience. We welcome you back!
It was a fantastic house with so much space! Very clean!
Great lake cabin
Everything was very easy to set up with manager. The cabin is in a prime location, with lake access and easy walk to Walloon Village. We had 12 guests and everyone was extremely comfortable. Great cabin and looking forward to our next stay.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! You are welcome any time.
Cancelled due to Covid19
However, I've stated here many times. It's impeccable, comfortable, roomy, and very clean. Owners take pride in this house.
Our stay at your home was perfect. It’s location from The Highlands was perfect for me to arrive for Ski Patrol duty after a short commute in the morning Then ski at Boyne Mtn. after dinner when I was off duty. Everyone had fun.
Thank you so much.
* Great opportunity for fun winter activities- nestled between Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands.
* Wonderful for a family or group!
* Close drive to shopping in Petoskey, Boyne City and Charlevoix
* Barrel Back and Walloon Lake Inn restaurants within walking distance. Nestled between Boyne City and Petoskey.
* Fully appointed kitchen with accessories
* Great for hiking
* Mushroom Hunting
* Fall Color Tour