Private home, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6, overlooks Siletz Bay and the ocean
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Our New Favorite Spot
My fiancé and I stayed here and loved it! He had to work remotely, but there was an office space and plenty of room for the two of us to spread out and feel comfortable without being cramped. It was very modern, with big windows and a nice yard. It has a large tub inside and a large hot tub outside. The neighborhood was up on a steep hill but it was beautiful and quiet which, coming from Portland, we loved. The kitchen had every amenity besides tupperware. Each room was well equipped with modern comforts.
If we want to be nitpicky, here are a few things to consider:
- the smoke detectors are very sensitive, so open windows and turn on stovetop fan while cooking anything.
- we had slight issues with the freezer door not wanting to shut, so be gentle with it!
- the TV in the living room isn't a smart TV, so if you want to stream Netflix or anything bring the proper tech like an HDMI cord.
Other than those very slight cons, we had a wonderful time and look forward to going back.
So cute!!! Easy to check in, had everything we needed. Clean. We went as a group and there was plenty of space for everyone to spread out. Lots of sleeping space!
Rented the house for a get away with my husband after both of us working through Quarantine we needed a refresh! The house was immaculate and had everything we needed to relax and re-charge. Thank you Debbie for the use of your beautiful property and we hope to return every time we need a beach get away.
We stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday and the house was great. My wife, kids and I all enjoyed the house very much. It is in a nice quiet neighborhood. House is in great shape. We all enjoyed using the hot tub on the cold evenings. Beautiful view out to the bay from upstairs. We would stay here again.
Cute private get away home
Debbie was great during the whole process. Home was very clean and organized. She had helpful hints throughout the whole house and a detailed binder including fun suggestions, restaurants and cleaning tips and lists. My only complaint is that the hot tub took about 5hrs to heat up to temperature since it hadn’t been used in awhile. But thats hardly a complaint. Highly suggest this house for a nice weekend get away.
We appreciate your feedback about the hot tub. We have talked with our hot tub maintenance personnel, reminding them that it's our policy that the hot tub be hot and ready to go when guests arrive.
* This is where the beach starts. Walk for miles. This is where the wildlife swim and jump in the bay and in the ocean.
Nearby Restaurants (the best in Lincoln City):
* Mo's -- Calm Chowder, Oyster Stew, Fish-N-Chips
* Pier One - Try the House Salad or Combination Platter