Upscale Charming Loft in Old Port of Montreal(11 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Upscale Bright 11"Concrete Ceiling Loft with Amazing Location W/Closed Bedroom
Take advantage of magnificent accommodation at very good rate in old port , we even guarantee flexible rates and different alternatives for your Vacation.
The condo/ loft is very cozy, charming with a lot of lights...
With 700 SF living space and 11 high ceiling w/ Queen bed in closed bedroom.
We have just purchased BRAND NEW high end furniture with BRAND NEW linen, pillow new kitchen amenities... in July )
There is a private balcony with breath taking romantic view of downtown especially at night...
Please note that this loft is our nest and we live in it, so we do ask you please to take a good care of it as your second home.
No Parties, No smoking inside, No shoes inside the condo.
The building is very safe with plenty of cameras
You will have access to the gym...
The loft is located in touristic area and there is no need for the car since you have every thing you need with few mins walk: few blocks from the subway Square Victoria and two blocks from the water of the port of Montreal.
A place that you will never forget....
A special rate will be provided for a long term stay...
Please note that there is bath tub with shower rain in the washroom inside the loft.
High speed Internet with WiFi and cable at premises, BRAND NEW fresh towels/ linens, soap, all what you need for kitchen tools with kitchen appliances ( coffee machine, Toaster Kettle....), all the appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, fridge, stove and microwave and such more....We even provide a snack and drinks upon your arrival so you can enjoy your stay from the first hour and you don't have to do the grocery right away.
Will do our best to make your stay in Montreal unforgettable.
Simply bring your personal clothes and enjoy what the loft has to offer...
Will accommodate any request as close as possible, just let us know in advanced.
We do stack up some beverages in the fridge with some snacks so you have time to relax and enjoy your trip.
Interaction with Guests:
We were told that we are too kind and we show a lot of sense of humour. We interact quickly with people and we are sociable.....We are very responsive and only few sec phone call/ email away regardless of the time...So come and experience this by your self.
Few blocks from the subway and a bus that passes by McGill street.
Within ONE MIN from the most finest/ popular restaurants in Montreal and few blocks from the museums.
Very safe touristic neighbourhood that you would appreciate a lot without having a car..
There is a BIXI rental bikes with-in one block away and there is bike path with-in two blocks front of the water so you can even enjoy the city.
• Parking: There is a street parking outside of the building with the Meter $$$ from 9AM till 9PM (from Monday to Friday). Saturday: payable from 9AM to 6 PM and Sunday from 1:00 PM to 6 PM. Otherwise it is free to park at night and the parking is safe 100 %.
• You can also park in a private parking for $12 a day with in one block from the building
• Taxi: there is a taxi lane within few mins.
• We travel a lot and we know how important to feel comfortable, safe away from home….therefore, We make sure our guests are our top priority and they are fully satisfied. Please note that this is not a hotel, so the cleaning is fully done ONCE prior to the guest’s arrival and unfortunately, we will not be able to arrange a cleaning service with-in your stay unless the rent period is for more than a month and this has to be agreed between the two parties.
Member since: 2015
- 700 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There is bathtub with rain shower.
- - Museums/ Concerts/ Art Galeries - Numerous Bistros/Restaurants/Cafes and Markets - Close to Montreal's nightlife hotspots, best bars/Clubs/Lounges - 4 minutes walk to Metro station (Square Victoria) - Palais des Congrès (Montreal Convention Centre) - Montreal Stock Exchange - Downtown Montreal International Business District - Place des Arts (Performing Arts Centre) - St- Catherine Street (shopping) - Eaton Centre/Underground Shopping Mall - Museum of Contemporary Arts - China Town - Quartier des Spectacles - Marché Bonsecours - McGill University - Bell Center - Spa (Bota Bota, Scandinave)...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 18 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $44 per night, per additional guest
Jun 8 - Jun 12, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $37 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $59.19
- Refundable Damage Deposit $224.76
rates are subject to change till the reservation is made. Please email us for pricing.
Long term Rental is welcome with deep discount.
No smoking Not suitable for pets No parties or events
No more than 2 guests unless agreed with the owner
Please do not push your luggage on the hard wood floor as it leaves marks
Need to obey the By-Law building's regulation.
•Please note that this loft is our nest and we live in it, so we do ask you please to take a good care of it as your own home.
********Any violation will end up by terminating the contract immediately and leaving the premises right away!********
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The condo is located in lively area with 5 mins walk to the subway and 1 min to the bus. Short walk from museums, finest restaurants, elegant stores, rich variety of Montreal nightlife and other attractions of the heart of old Montreal
The Sofa in the living room
The master bedroom
The washroom in the unit with bathtub and shower rain
St Paul Restaurant which is one block away...
The entrance of trade center of Montreal and the subway of Square Victoria is
Neighbourhood area with old architecture
little office desk
The TV with video, High speed internet
Coffee and other shops one block away.
Neighbourhood area with old architecture
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.