Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 7 Sleeps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $150 per pet must be pre-approved$150 per pet must be pre-approved
Max guests: 7
- 75 per person over a family of 4
- all pets must be pre approved. Keep off furniture and beds, pick up right after, if barker can not be left alone, Outside on leash or strick voice co
- mand, vacuum all pet hair
Wonderful cozy property
We had a very nice stay at this clean and cozy cabin. Property manager very attentive to your needs. Will be coming back!
thanks so much we had a great time! Owner lives nearby and easy accessible if you need anything.
Wonderful Family Getaway
Very charming cabin on a beautiful lake. Only a 15 min drive to dt. Eagle river. Had 3 kids, 2,7,9 with and they loved swimming right off the dock. Caught walleyes, rock bass, perch, croppies and sunfish.
Cute quiet spot for relaxing
A very cute cabin on a quiet bay makes this the perfect spot for a family to stay lakeside. Amenities are not fancy but are clean and function perfectly. I loved the screened in porch in front. Jenneane is an excellent owner, she lives nearby and is very friendly and willing to help with anything the guests need. Fishing is tricky, lots of small northern. Good lake for watersports. Will be back!
Very quiet cottage.
a true up north feel. Nice and cozy with awesome views.
Fishing, boating, jet ski, horse back riding, go carting, championship golf courses, also dic and miniture golf. Outdoor water park, childrens museum, casinos, bike trails, hiking trails and numerous activities.