If you’re looking for a relaxing lakeside retreat, your search ends with this fully remodeled vacation rental on Song Lake! Complete with watercrafts & scenic fall foliage views, this 3-bed, 1.5-bath Tully house offers all the perks of waterfront living with the comforts of home. Ski the Song Mountain slopes 1 minute away, shop in Skaneateles 30 minutes away or attend a festival in Syracuse 20 miles north. With room for 6 & a private porch, this property is prime for your next Northeast escape!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Welcome to your new home-away-from-home on Song Lake - where the possibilities for adventure are endless! Take the provided kayak or canoe out for a spin in your waterfront backyard, or pile in the car and pursue a local hiking trail, such as scenic Tinker Falls.
Slow your roll and spend some downtime on the screened back porch. Boasting beautiful lake views and plenty of seating, this serene outdoor space is sure to be the group’s go-to spot.
Further unwind in the open living area, highlighted by open beam ceilings, luxury vinyl floors, a large flat-screen satellite TV and gas fireplace. Sprawl out on one of the leather sofas or retreat to one of 3 well-appointed bedrooms for a siesta.
Dinnertime is effortless with local dining options within 10 minutes of the property and an updated fully equipped kitchen right here at home. Brand new hickory cabinets and stainless steel appliances make cooking in this space a real treat, while both indoor and outdoor dining areas make each meal a unique experience!
Thanks to the home's paddle board, row boat, charcoal grill, and gas grill, you'll be able to make the most of your lakefront getaway.
Situated just beyond your back door, Song Lake serves as your personal all-season outdoor playground. Take advantage of the provided watercrafts for a day out on the water, or spend a day on land and explore some of the nearby hiking trails.
Autumn and winter months invite you to admire the fall foliage on a family hike, or ski the slopes at Song Mountain Resort just up the road from this property.
Home to the beautiful Tinker Falls and a scenic pond, Labrador Hollow Unique Area is a great spot for hiking and fishing. If golf is more you sport, pack up your clubs and head up to the Vesper Hills Golf Club.
For those traveling with kids, Darien Lake Theme Park Resort, the Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Destiny USA, Seabreeze and the Enchanted Forest Water Safari are all within day trip distance.
Check the show calendar to see who’s performing at the Cortland Repertory Theatre 20 minutes south, drive 5 miles up toward Syracuse to tour the Syracuse University campus, watch the Syracuse Chiefs take home a win at the NBT Bank Stadium or visit the village of Skaneateles for even more fun!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer, free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV, gas fireplace, screened porch, front deck, outdoor furniture, 1 kayak, 1 canoe, 1 stand up paddle board, 1 row boat, lakefront views, on-site parking for 6 vehicles and more
- Ideal Tully location on Song Lake - Remodeled waterfront home within 25 miles or less of Syracuse and Skaneateles! Minutes from popular hiking trails and Song Mountain Resort runs, and within day trip distance of theme parks like Darien Lake, Seabreeze and Enchanted Forest
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Syracuse Hancock International Airport (~30 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Due to the fact that the home runs on a septic system, a sleeps number of 6 is strictly enforced. Guests are however welcome to enjoy leisure time with a few additional guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in